• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: North Carolina, United States

    Wife, mom, student, scrapbooker

    Powered by Blogger

    Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Sunday, October 29, 2006

    And so it begins...

    Welcome to Scrap-A-Lot!
    So, I broke down and started my own blog so I could share my scrap creations with you. I hope to put my kits and some LO's up here for your scrapping and viewing pleasure. Please be kind if I'm slow on the start up, and if you do download something remember to give credit and leave a nice comment. (aka-love)

    There are two things you'll probably see a lot of here at Scrap-A-Lot, and that's LO's of my little cutie Emma. (She'll be two in November) And my kits. Some will be availble here and some on the wonderful online community for digi-scrappers called Let's Scrap.

    Today I have both for you. First is my latest kit called Sunny Day, I hope you enjoy it!


    Sorry, the link has been taken down.

    I want to send a special thank you to ConnyB. for encouraging me first in my scrapping and then in starting my own blog. She has hosted a few of my kits on her blog before now and has pleanty of freebies for you all to enjoy if you go check it out. Just remember if youDL to leave some love!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Edited to add- I messed up on the scallop tags in the Sunny Day kit. If you want the real ones download them here.

    Comments on "And so it begins..."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:44 PM, October 29, 2006) : 

    Hi Amy,
    I just found out that you're beginning your blog on a post at Let's scrap.
    I am glad to see you're in the blog thing too.
    All my best wishes for this funny and interesting adventure :)
    Cheers,
    Sabine

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (3:21 AM, October 30, 2006) : 

    Congratulations to your blog!
    I will surely visit you often here.
    I will put a link to your blog in my sidebar later today when I update it and tell my visitors about it.
    Thank you very much for mentioning me, I feel so honoured :)
    Have a wonderful day Amy!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:53 AM, October 30, 2006) : 

    Thank for sharing your stunning kit, I have download from let's scrap but had to say thank you again. So glad to see you started your own blog... Are you sending a message like the avatars?????

    Best of luck Sonia.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:11 AM, October 30, 2006) : 

    Congrats, Amy, to your new blog. I'll make sure I'll check here often.

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (8:28 AM, October 30, 2006) : 

    Congratulations on the new blog.:) This kit is great! Thanks for sharing it with me.:)
    BTW...you mentioned your cutie Emma...well..I just added a couple of little girl qps to my blog.All my qps are free to dwnld.Come on over and visit me.Hope you can find something to use:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:59 AM, October 30, 2006) : 

    Thank your for the kit. I love the bold colors.

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (10:06 AM, October 30, 2006) : 

    A beautifully bright kit. Thank you and congratuations on your blog. Look forward to reading it.

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (4:45 PM, October 30, 2006) : 

    Thank You Amy for sharing this great kit I've already got the others when ConnyB had them on her blog for you.
    Glad to see you have your own now and good luck with it!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (5:11 PM, October 30, 2006) : 

    Congrats again on your new blog....looks great already! You will have a lot of fun with it! If you need any help, just drop me a line...you know where to find me! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:03 PM, October 30, 2006) : 

    I first found you through ConnyB's blog & it's great that you now have your own blog. I think you have talent & look forward to what you will create next.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:24 AM, October 31, 2006) : 

    The colors are wonderful. So bright and happy! I love everything about the kit, especially the papers! Thank you soooo much!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:14 AM, October 31, 2006) : 

    thanks for sharing your beautiful kit. I wish you a lot of luck with your own blog. I will visit it regularly. Bye

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:48 AM, November 25, 2006) : 

    Thank you for sharing this wonderful kit.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:27 AM, November 26, 2006) : 

    This Sunny Day Kit is very beautiful. Thank you so much.

     

    post a comment