• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: North Carolina, United States

    Wife, mom, student, scrapbooker

    Powered by Blogger

    Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Sunday, October 29, 2006

    Finger Painting...

    Here is my kit Toddler Time. I made it because I never saw kits that had the bold colors I wanted to use when scrapping Emma. There's lot's of toys and some cute stuff for a potty training LO or when someone gets into trouble in the bathroom. ~Who, me mom?~
    There's more in it than you see in the preview so feel free to DL it and have some fun!Sorry, the link has been taken down.

    Here is a Lo I made of Emma finger painting. Isn't she a cutie?
    Credits: Kit- My Toddler Time
    Font- Kid's Print

    Enjoy! And if you DL remember to leave some love. :)

    Comments on "Finger Painting..."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:49 AM, October 30, 2006) : 

    Ok I'm shitty..... why didn't you list your blog under "TOOT TOOT" on Let's Scrap or "Freebies" had to find out about it on Conny's blog.OK!!!! I know your work is awesome and you LOVE to share so come on don't be shy.

    Cheers Sonia (LOL)

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (8:15 AM, October 30, 2006) : 

    Hi Amy...this is fantastic..I love the toddler kit with the slide and toilet.:) How cute!
    I came from Conny's.I think I already have a kit or two of yours from there.They are really nice one too:)
    Thanks for sharing them with me:)

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (5:13 PM, October 30, 2006) : 

    Love the layout with little Emma, she looks like she is having so much fun! TFS!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:18 PM, October 30, 2006) : 

    Very cute! Thanks!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:15 AM, October 31, 2006) : 

    I have nieces and nephews that this kit will be perfect for. I really like the handprint paper. And the teddy bear is adorable. Thank you for sharing this with us! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:43 PM, November 03, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much! Can't wait to use these for my granddaughter. Thanks again! Tina

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:42 AM, November 25, 2006) : 

    Really cute kit. Nice colors. Thanks.

     

    post a comment