• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, April 14, 2007

    Help me name kits- get them free!

    I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I also hope you liked the sampler from yesterday.

    Okay, so I finally decided to continue on with my collection. There will be 7 kits total once I'm done- including Loves Me, Loves Me Not. As I said yesterday if you name one of the kits you will recieve it for free and if you name the entire collection you will get all 7 kits for free.
    (7 kits- one of each color and the mulitcolor/rainbow kit)
    Here are the colors in the entire collection to help start giving you an idea for names. If you have a kit or colletion name please post it in a comment or email me.
    **Make sure to include your email address so you can recieve your prize.

    This is the green kit- no, it doesn't have a name yet. I'll be posting the kits as they are completed so you all can help me choose names for them. Each one will have a color and shape associated with it. (ie- blue was flowers, green is stars, red is hearts, yellow is squares, orange is circles and purple is arrows) The name for the mulit color kit will be the same as the collection.There will probably be more freebies popping up so keep yours eyes peeled and thanks in advance for any and all suggestions you contribute. **Make sure to include your email address so you can recieve your prize.

    Saturday's Freebie list:
    Amy L. has a set of Berry Flavored rub-ons, scroll down for the matching papers.
    AnnaBen has a set of 20 grossgrain bows on her blog, and scroll down one for a pretty paper pack.
    Lindsay Jane has a set of Cool Swirls papers and a Hot Chilli QP up for grabs.
    Kimberly has a free handwritting font for you.
    Mollie has her Man Kit up, lots of blue, wood and tools.
    Lianne has some pretty bows for you.
    Amy M. has acute flower & frame patch like elements on her blog. (cool stuff)
    Laura has a sampler from her new kit No Girls Allowed up for grabs. It's a great kit!
    Ksharonk has a Pretty Bella sampler for you.

    * Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Today only my Daffodil kit is in the Bargain Basement at the Daily Scrap for $3.00, so head on over and grab it and see what other bargins we have for you!

    Have a great weekend! And happy scrapping!

    Comments on "Help me name kits- get them free!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:33 PM, April 14, 2007) : 

    Amy, thanks for your generosity.

    My name for the collecion is:

    Coulours of Life

     

    Blogger Suzette said ... (3:35 PM, April 14, 2007) : 

    You are always so generous with your time, thank you.

    My name for the entire collection is 'Coat of Many Colors' or 'Amazing Technicolor Dreams'. Can you tell I just listened to music from Joseph? For the green kit, what about 'Just My Luck'?

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:59 PM, April 14, 2007) : 

    My fabulous name for the collection is "Complete Charisma".

    If I can come up with another one, I will post it!

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (4:02 PM, April 14, 2007) : 

    Yeah, I got the blue sampler. Love the addition of the zipper in this sampler. This is normally something you do not see. So you are really going all out with these beautiful kits. I wish you success with the naming choices. The stars are just fabulous. Again, thanks for being you.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:12 PM, April 14, 2007) : 

    I think you should name the collection: "Love is Fundamental" -the different kits are based on fundamental shapes, colors, and of course, love!
    My suggestion for the green kit is "Go for Love"........green for go and, of course, love!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (4:19 PM, April 14, 2007) : 

    how about for the full kit. Rainbow Delicious and for the green one how about Emerald Nights?
    Hubby says when he looks at all the colors he thinks of Patchwork Quilt and for the green one green with envy

     

    Blogger Maria said ... (4:36 PM, April 14, 2007) : 

    For the green kit, how about "Star-Crossed Jade"?

    "Full Color Spectrum" for the collection?

    I'm not good at coming up with names, but these look like they'll be awesome!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:53 PM, April 14, 2007) : 

    How about "Emerald City" for the green kit? And "Color My World" for the collection?

    ostockton@hotmail.com

     

    Blogger Laura said ... (6:43 PM, April 14, 2007) : 

    I like Sunset Bay for the collection and Teal Breeze for the green one.
    Thanks for the freebie list!

     

    Blogger StarWarsFans said ... (6:58 PM, April 14, 2007) : 

    I thought of "Stella Verde" for your green kit. Stella is the Latin word for star and verde is Spanish for green.

    Since the whole collection is in a rainbow of colors, how about "Over the Rainbow" for a collection name?

    I appreciate your freebies and great lists!

    Tricia
    starwarsfans98@gmail.com

     

    Blogger Lukasmummy said ... (7:16 PM, April 14, 2007) : 

    The first things I thought of for the collection were Scrap the rainbow, Rainbow scraps and multicolour scrapshop.

    For the green one stars of luck, lucky stars, emerald stars.

    But Im no good at things like this lol. Great looking kits.

    Hugs Crystal xx
    email is lukasmummy2@hotmail.co.uk

     

    Blogger Photomama said ... (8:11 PM, April 14, 2007) : 

    Jaded Sky - with the little stars - that might work.

    diann.tenorio@sbcglobal.net

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:36 PM, April 14, 2007) : 

    Thank you for all of the freebies today Amy. I like "Emerald Stars" for today's kit and I think the whole kit should be "Amy's Designer Rainbow" or to be pollitically correct "Amy's Rainbow Coalition" ;-)
    Nancy P
    lupymombo@snet.net

     

    Blogger Demetria said ... (9:43 PM, April 14, 2007) : 

    My name for the green kit is Campo Verde

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (9:49 PM, April 14, 2007) : 

    Thanks again for the wonderful dl so beautiful & for the freebie list of various items available through download. Have a lovely weekend. See you next week.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:58 PM, April 14, 2007) : 

    Star Envy is my pick, but I'm toying with Gemrald Stars. Gemrald like "Gem" and "Emrald". Dorky or no?
    mrsmorganbradley@hotmail.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:59 PM, April 14, 2007) : 

    PS. I like Rainbow Delicious for the whole kit - very yummy!!!
    mrsmorganbradley@hotmail.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:56 PM, April 14, 2007) : 

    Since the first kit was named Loves Me, Loves me Not.

    I think it would be neat to stick with the opposites them and call this next one zipped and unzipped

    For the collection, This and That

    Dorann
    dorannmlyn@insightbb.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:23 PM, April 14, 2007) : 

    oh my, I forgot to say thank you for all you do sweetie! i love your work!



    mytimenowoki@aol.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:24 PM, April 14, 2007) : 

    well my Emerald Nights is gone, lol. ok I'm bad at this, how about "Emerald Skyline" "Emerald Wizard" ( Tru Colors for the kit??)

    mytimenowoki@aol.com

    my first one didnt show up...

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:51 PM, April 14, 2007) : 

    For the green kit - "Seeing Stars"

     

    Blogger Vblarney said ... (3:32 AM, April 15, 2007) : 

    for the green kit: "Emerald Dreams", "Green Dreams", "Green Unzipped", "Star Envy", "Emerald Wishes" or "Starred, Zipped and Green"

     

    Blogger Vblarney said ... (3:42 AM, April 15, 2007) : 

    I forgot the multi kit!
    "Color me Crayola", "Crayola Rainbow", "Color Gems", "What a Colorful World", "Emma's Rainbow Parade", "Emma's Rainbow Quilt", "Amy's Kit of Many Colors" or "Amy's Colors on Parade"

    Of course, the name ones can be yours or your daughter's, but I figured you wouldn't want me to write all the variations!

     

    Blogger Bob said ... (4:36 AM, April 15, 2007) : 

    What about...Cool Beans.

    And I just ADORE that star pull on the zipper!

    I missed the freebie, but those blues are DIVINE!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:09 AM, April 15, 2007) : 

    For the whole kit you can call it: Somewhere over the rainbow.
    (Because, like you said, the kit contains all the colors of the rainbow.)

    Lia Holland (heliberg@hetnet.nl)

     

    Blogger Petra said ... (8:39 AM, April 15, 2007) : 

    I would call the collection "At the End of the Rainbow" and the green kit "Zipper Stars" or "Star Zipper".
    petrahudson@aol.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:25 AM, April 15, 2007) : 

    how about "turquoise/teal twilight" or "turquoise/teal treat" for the green..."cubes of delight" or "sunshine squared" for yellow? "shades of love" or "rosy glow" for the red..."spiced spheres" or "tangerine tango" for the orange..."lilac lovelies" or "pointed plum" for the purple..."caravan of colors" for the kit? ok-I hope no one actually read this, cuz now they all sound silly to me... :)
    but just in case- vazanes@verizon.net
    great looking kits btw-can't wait to see them all! you are quite talented! thanks for listening to my ramblings :)

     

    Blogger Krizo said ... (9:28 AM, April 15, 2007) : 

    Hello ! Your kit seem amazing !

    The first kit, because of rainbow colors, inspired me "Noah's dream" refering to the rainbow of Noah's ark story.

    For the second kit, the color and the stars give me an impression of magic and mystery ; so I propose : "green alchemy".

    Krizomel (meyfr@yahoo.fr)
    +++

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:19 AM, April 15, 2007) : 

    how about:

    zipper envy
    green with envy
    Zip Zap
    Zipping a rainbow

    love those zippers you've been doing! they really draw my attention.

    mcmartian
    vmcmartian at gmail dot com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:35 AM, April 15, 2007) : 

    Green With Envy

    kcatonio@yahoo.ca

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:36 AM, April 15, 2007) : 

    Collection:
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow

    Each kit:
    Somewhere Green
    Somewhere Blue
    etc.

    kcatonio@yahoo.ca

     

    Blogger Carol said ... (10:45 AM, April 15, 2007) : 

    My names for the collection would be:
    Gorgeously Geometric
    Simply Spectral
    Rainbow 'Rageous

    carolrob @austin dot rr.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:51 AM, April 15, 2007) : 

    My suggestions for the green kit would be:

    Lucky stars
    Green flair
    Oh my Stars
    Green Twinkle
    Look to the Stars
    Emerald Stars
    Dreamtime in Green

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:51 AM, April 15, 2007) : 

    Forgot to include my email addy. I will repeat my message. My suggestions for green kit would be:

    Lucky stars
    Green flair
    Oh my Stars
    Green Twinkle
    Look to the Stars
    Emerald Stars
    Dreamtime in Green

    dardotcom@rogers.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:02 AM, April 15, 2007) : 

    For the collection my suggestions are:

    Over the Rainbow
    Bedazzled
    Princess Jewel Box
    Jewel Tones Forever
    Bedazzled and Bejewelled

    dardotcom@rogers.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:10 AM, April 15, 2007) : 

    How about : "Green with Envy: for the green kit and colored with love for the whole kit.

    I love your work.

    regards
    Joanne
    ceronioj@mweb.co.za

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:21 PM, April 15, 2007) : 

    How about....

    "Rainbow-licious","Rainbow-Colored Dreams",or "Rainbow Passion" for the multi-colored kit

    and

    "Stellar Delight", "Emerald Isle", or "Star-Dazzled Dreams", for the green kit. Well those were my ideas anyways. Love your stuff.
    Cheryl
    cseirmarco@hotmail.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:47 PM, April 15, 2007) : 

    A name for the yellow kit could be Yellow2 As in Yellow Squared. The orange kit could be Orange Slice or Aroun-orange. The green kit could be Stars in Envy Eyes.
    The complete set of kits could be The Rainbow of Occurrences.

    Love that you take the time to do this web site. It means so much to alot of people. Thank you
    Sempermori
    rierie11@excite.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:43 PM, April 15, 2007) : 

    For the collection: Magical Spectrum

    For the green kit: It's not easy being green

    Thanks
    hdeckermd@msn.com

     

    Blogger Stephanie said ... (3:07 PM, April 15, 2007) : 

    My thought for the collection is "Rainbow Connection"

    sycunning@comcast.net

     

    Blogger KatieJ said ... (3:54 PM, April 15, 2007) : 

    My idea for the whole collection is "Puddle Hopping" (you know, after it rains...)

    and for this one, how about Emerald Star? Thanks for the great freebies and for all your research!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:01 PM, April 15, 2007) : 

    My idea for the kit is EyeCandy and then name the sub kits for candy types like Lemon Drops, Cherry Slush, Strawberry Suckers, Lime Tarts, Blueberry Dots, etc.

    Good Luck with it.
    msmauk@verizon.net

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:53 PM, April 15, 2007) : 

    Pour le nom du kit, je suggère : "Myriade verte" ou "Etoile de l'espoir" ou "Zip star" ou "Océan d'étoiles" ou "Mer d'étoiles".

    Merci pour les nombreux liens et freebies que tu mets à notre disposition !

    lavanillee@hotmail.com

     

    Blogger Tommie said ... (9:12 PM, April 15, 2007) : 

    First of all, thanks for your wonderfull freebie and freebie list.

    My name for the intire collection would be":

    Live life in all colors...

    email provided on blog...

     

    Blogger Dirty Feet Designs said ... (1:05 AM, April 16, 2007) : 

    I like Canvas of Colors or Prism for the whole collection.

    As for the green kit -
    Starry Greens

    heb1976@oh.rr.com

    Thanks for the freebies. Love your work!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:17 AM, April 16, 2007) : 

    "Acqua Green Star" for the green kit and "Colors Paradise" for the collection kit.

    demimel@gmail.com

    Thank you so much for the freebies!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:27 AM, April 16, 2007) : 

    this is hard because there are so many great suggestions. well I guess it's my turn, here's my humble contribution:
    "tickle tickle little star"

    vaitiarew@gmail.com

    thanks for your hard work trying to find freebies for us.

     

    Blogger Carol said ... (8:41 AM, April 16, 2007) : 

    A name for the Collecton
    could be:

    Amy's Pallete

    Thanks for all your great freebies.

    carolrob@austin dot rr.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:09 AM, April 16, 2007) : 

    Since you have different shapes for each color kit, I thought a cute name for the collection could be taken from the kid's cereal - either "Lucky Charms" or "Magically Delicious!"

    janicelonnroth@sbcglobal.net

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:14 AM, April 16, 2007) : 

    I think it should be "green hope".

    ;)
    My e-mail is renata101@gmail.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:03 AM, April 16, 2007) : 

    LOL - hubby's suggestion!!
    He and I both loved "This and That" for the entire collection since you named one already. Another suggestion HE actually came up with was Rainbow Emotions (wow - a man!). or Emotions of Color (was min, but I don't like it as much as his).
    For Purple if you go with This or That, I like Lavender Here and Lavender There (for the arrows). If you go with the Rainbow Emotions, Gemerald Envy I still like, Love's Passion (red), Sunshiney Squares (noted: my husband thought that one was lame - LOL). This Way to Calm (for Lavender)...
    mrsmorganbradley@hotmail.com - Boy you have a time ahead of you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:25 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    Let's see:

    Rainbowlicous
    Riding on a Rainbow
    Scrappin with the Spectrum
    Rainbow Delight
    Coloricious

    mknachtigal@mchsi.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:35 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    For the whole set of colors how about "Color Me A Rainbow"
    Judy
    babydoe@airmail.net

     

    Blogger Shell said ... (6:12 AM, April 17, 2007) : 

    Hmm the colors are so vibrant I love them. Name the whole collection Jewels of the Nile. The green one Jaded Envy, the orange one Tangerine Dream

     

    Blogger Shell said ... (6:16 AM, April 17, 2007) : 

    Ok the orange kit gets Citrine Dream since I couldnt think of an orange colored jewel at the time then of course it came me when I publish my comment lol

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (6:38 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    Great idea for a collection...I really like what you have created so far...can't wait to see what is in store for the rest of the colors!
    Nice work, Amy!
    Your bud,
    Michaele

     

    Blogger KHRA said ... (4:27 PM, April 22, 2007) : 

    For the colored kit I like Kaleidoscope Kolors
    and for the green kit
    Jaded Stars
    mynewsletters(@)harleyangel.com
    remove the()

     

    post a comment