• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, April 04, 2007

    I'm BACK!

    So Emma and I made it back safe and sound. Thank you everyone for all the nice notes while I was away. Imagine my surprise to fine this beauty of a template made for my by Sonia (aka- Saab) in my comments section. She's such a sweetie. If you want to grab this wonderful template go to the comments from my last post and it's in there. Make sure you swing by Sonia's blog and thank her for being so cool!
    See it's a faboo template go grab it!

    Okay here's what you're all waiting for VACATION PHOTOS!!!! This is part one- I'll post more tomorrow but I still have to upload some and well there are a lot.

    These first ones are from Wed. night when we went to my favorite Italian spot. AS you can see Emma really liked the spaghetti!



    Here's Emma with one of my friend's little girls at the park. Gracie there was born the day after I married hubby. Emma was scared of the moving bridge at first.
    Here are my older siblings, yes I'm the youngest, Brent and Kym. They were playing blocks with their niece when she ran away to show Grandpa something.
    Here she is getting Grandpa (aka Dadoo) to help her with the blocks.
    This is Emma is the tunnel Grandma bought for her. She had so much fun with it.
    Here is Emma again with her uncle Brent at the park after Ampguard. She was busy killing him.
    Again at the park with uncle Brent and her godfather Scott. They were having a fight with the foam swords from Ampguard.
    Another shot of Emma in the tunnel. (We got it at Target for $25, well worth the money in my book, if I figure out how to show video you'll see why.)

    Okay so that's all I have for now.
    I probably won't have a freebie list until tomorrow due to the fact that I'm still catching up- Jetlag, unpacking and going thru the 500+ emails in my inbox. Plus I missed my hubby all week so I want to spend some time with him. Check back tomorrow for your usual list of freebie finds!

    Comments on "I'm BACK!"

     

    Blogger Nicole said ... (4:47 PM, April 04, 2007) : 

    Welcome back!! So glad you had a great time. Looks like Emma did too.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:50 PM, April 04, 2007) : 

    Looks like you had a lot of fun and wore the relatives out! I may have to get one of those tunnels for my cats.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:50 PM, April 04, 2007) : 

    Looks like you had a lot of fun and wore the relatives out! I may have to get one of those tunnels for my cats.

     

    Blogger TaniaJPS said ... (7:36 PM, April 04, 2007) : 

    My goodness! Emma is so pretty. Really, what a doll :) About NDISB, I think now is a good time to let you know what happened. Bottom line? You'll need to reregister as will everybody else on the face of the digiscrapping earth. In a CRAZY and horribly unfortunate set of circumstances, everything that was once NDISB vanished into thin air last week on Wednesday. The server hosting company was updating the server and then completely overwrote the entire NDISB backup. NOTHING that was once NDISB exists anymore. The was no gallery, no store, no forum, no zen cart, no customer database - everything lost in the wind. By no fault of anybody at NDISB whatsoever. Needless to say, the server hosting company was fired on the spot. We are now in the process of completely rebuilding the site from scratch. Swing on by anbd register (you'll be among the first). I have my forum back up but nobody has made it back in yet... Go ahead and reregister as Amers...you have permissions in place to access my forum under that name. Should you decide to change your name, let me know and I'll reset the permissions for you. Anyway, that's the situation in a nutshell.

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (8:41 PM, April 04, 2007) : 

    Hugs Amy...So nice to see you had a fantastic time with your family. Looks like Emma wore out you sibbling *LOL*. Your photo's are fantastic, love the ones of Emma in that Tunnel :-) and the spag ones are super cute.

    Glad you liked the template and feel free to move the link if you want too :-) As for calling me nuts, I would have thought your lovely Dad had taught you better manners *gg*

    Nice to have you back and I hope you and your family have a fantastic Easter. I'm off today to our cabin for five days of water skiing. DH just got wireless internet on his Lap top :-) Have you seen the movie RV? I'll be hiding in the toilet and surfing the net LOL.

    Hugs Sonia

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:20 PM, April 04, 2007) : 

    Great photos! Glad you had a wonderful trip and that you are back safe and sound. : D MamaB

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:24 PM, April 04, 2007) : 

    Great photos. TFS

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (11:42 PM, April 04, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy!! So glad you had a great trip!! LOVE the photos of Emma eating spaghetti!! SOOO CUTE!

    I know you just came back and all but since we missed you so much ----YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED :-) *LOL*
    It's on my blog...

     

    Blogger Mama Jane said ... (1:30 AM, April 05, 2007) : 

    Welcome back Amy. I'd love it if you would stop by my blog more often.

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (2:20 AM, April 05, 2007) : 

    So nice to view all the wonderful photos. Emma is a darling so cute & her interactions with family is just heartwarming. The photos of her @ play with relatives is what family really means. Love the entire collection. So beautiful.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:28 AM, April 05, 2007) : 

    Your daughter is such a cutie, and it does look like she was having a great time. Hope you did too. That tunnel does look like a great toy. :)

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (11:06 AM, April 05, 2007) : 

    Welcome back Amy!!
    Okay..one question and then on to the comment.:) Did you by any chance...try the tunnel for yourself?LOL
    It looks like you had a fantastic time with your family.Emma is probably spoiled rotten now..all that attention from everyone.LOL I don't think there is a food that is more fun than spaghetti.:) Emma looks like she thoroughly enjoyed it.:)
    I know you have to be worn slap out..from your trip.Be sure to get some rest.:)
    Thanks for taking the time to post photos.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger xashee's corner said ... (11:36 AM, April 05, 2007) : 

    Emma is an absolute beauty!!! thanks so much for sharing your wonderful & fun family pix!!! have a great day :)

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (11:38 AM, April 05, 2007) : 

    Welcome home Amy and Emma. Looks like you two had a ball. I am glad you had a nice trip.
    Love the pictures.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:51 AM, April 05, 2007) : 

    Welcome back! You were missed!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (12:39 PM, April 05, 2007) : 

    you just REST girl! Your pictures are fab - specially giggled at the 'pagetti ones! I hope you have a wonderful, blessed Easter! I won't be blogging for a bit as we are not really, really, physically moving and spending the holiday w/ my inlaws! I will look for you later, chickie!

    Love, Barb

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (1:05 PM, April 05, 2007) : 

    Hurray, you're finally back. It was a long time without ya. Glad you had a great time. The pics are so fun, looks like Emma was enjoying herself and keeping your family busy, he-he. The one where she looks out from the tunnel is just screaming to be scrapped. Can't wait to see a layout with it ;-)

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (6:45 PM, April 06, 2007) : 

    So happy to have you back at home and blogging! Glad you made it home safely. I loved all the great photos you have shared of Emma, your family and friends! You have lots of great scrapping material, I bet!
    Hope you have a great time spending some one on one time with dh!
    Hugs and welcome back!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment