• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Sunday, April 15, 2007

    Kit & collection update! (Monday's post)

    Hi everyone! Well it's been a rainy weekend here and my car broke- I hope you all had better weather and weekend than I did at least. To top it off the LO I was making this morning was almost donw when PSP suddenly closed on me. ARGH! I lost the whole thing- 2 hrs of work. It was a CT LO and I've been slacking this month so I'm really bummed.

    Now then, I have chosen the name for the Green kit- Elisabeth named it for me "Green Alchemy"!
    You can get it now in the Daily Scrap shop.Here's the next kit in the collection that needs a name, the orange kit. Now remember if you name it you will recieve it for free. I'm also still looking for a name for the entire collection (see post below) so please give me any ideas on that too. *Don't forget to include your email address if you want to recieve the kits. (you can post in the comments or email me directly awatson8@nc.rr.com) Oh, and names don't have to have the color in them- the sky's the limit!

    Now on to the freebies of the day:
    Angie has a .psd template that's cool.
    Kim B. has a classy new kit called Rich Delights on her blog, the papers are up.
    Denise made a lovely template too.
    A-gus made a cute Spring mini kit for you.
    Lucie has some neat-o beant and grunged scallop frames.
    Anna has 2 new packs of papers up since I last posted. She does such great work.
    Hilmarose has a couple of new templates up on her blog for you.
    Miss Vivi has added a new part to her Denim kit.
    Shandy has an Island Woods add-on up for grabs
    and her new store has everythign for just $.99 thru Saturday!
    Scroll down on Grazila's blog for a pretty All Blooms mini kit.
    Valinda is still adding to her STitched Blocks Ultra-Mega kit, she's added a cool new alpha!
    Stephanie has some label maker word art labels up for grabs. (must go thru shop)
    Renae has a pretty 8x11.5 template up on her blog.
    Betty has a set of grunged up flowered papers for you on her birthday, go wish her a happy one!
    Julia has a Tears overlay- very pretty.
    Lindsay Jane has a new mini kit Forest just for you!
    Kimberly has a free Typewritter font up for grabs.
    Davita has a beautiful QP made with all Trish Jones products- seriously cute!
    Mish has a little freebie from her Cosmic Wonders paper pack. Neat-O!
    Kristine has a new kit called Pinked Out!
    Kris has some cool new journalling frames.
    Remember to share the love.

    Thanks again to everyone who's been suggesting names for the kit and collection, you are all so creative! And sometimes just a bit silly.

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Kit & collection update! (Monday's post)"

     

    Blogger Hawaiianatheart said ... (11:59 AM, April 16, 2007) : 

    How about Tangerine Spice? ~Susan hawaiianatheart@gmail.com

     

    Blogger Kris said ... (12:02 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    Dang! Amy... I love that orange pack.. those colors surely sing to me... .wow! I love your swirl.

     

    Blogger Kris said ... (12:08 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

    Blogger Kris said ... (12:09 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    Sorry amy... I was so distracted by the beauty of the kit that I forgot a name. Lol. How about Calypso Orange?

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:19 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    Amy, love this new orange kit...that color always seems to cheer me up...which inspired my name suggestion: how about: "Orange You Glad"? It has a little play on words, but I think it's fun!
    -Sheryl

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:21 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    Oh, I forgot to leave my e-mail address, (just in case, LOL) it's mickhmr@sbcglobal.net For the "Orange You Glad" name suggestion. thanks
    -Sheryl

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:22 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    How about Orange Dreamsicle

    mknachtigal@mchsi.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:41 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    Tangerine Dreams :)
    jandmlang@comcast.net

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (12:42 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    Amy love the orange!! How about "Orange Zest" or Hor Curry... hee hee, I know its food but the colours remind me of my "curry spice" collection that I got in India.
    Hope the car gets fixed.. nothing worse than having no wheels! Hope the week goes better.
    Hugs
    Kim
    kbroedelet@telkomsa.net

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (12:43 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    LOL, so much for checking my spelling.. meant HOT CURRY... hahahaha

     

    Blogger Liz said ... (1:00 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    Here's mine- what about "Citrus Splendor"

    Lizzyworks@gmail.com
    -Liz

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:34 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    What about Orange Crush?

     

    Blogger Shandy said ... (1:41 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    Amy -- these latest kits of your are TREMENDOUS!! those zippers are AWESOME!!!!

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (1:50 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    How do you feel about "Tangerine Tango"?
    joygallagher1@hotmail.com

     

    Blogger Daniela said ... (2:04 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    It looks like a summer kit. How about Tangerine Summer or Tangerine Pop?

     

    Blogger Daniela said ... (2:08 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    Sorry, forgot my e-mail: dst212@nyu.edu

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:11 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    merlyn44@msn.com
    really like this on a lot
    How about Island Sunrise......

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:33 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    How about "Orange You Glad?" Ok--it's weird, but I couldnt' resist.
    Judy
    babydoe@airmail.net

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:49 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    not.ours@verizon.net
    How about Peach Melba?

     

    Blogger Janeal said ... (3:10 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    To me they look like Apricot colors. I would think maybe Apricot Preserves or Apricot Delight. Just a thought. I love the collection. Great job! Have you thought maybe for the collection something to go along with joys of life. Maybe The Beautiful Rainbow of Life or something like that.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:23 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    How about "tangerine dreams"?

    Paula Patrick
    evan1014@netzero.net

     

    Blogger Suzette said ... (4:14 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    What about 'Spice and Everything Nice'? The colors really do remind me of a lot of different spices.

    Suzette
    thoughtful_kaos@yahoo.com

     

    Blogger Chelsey said ... (4:49 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    Peach Cobbler
    Cayenne Pepper
    How Fresh
    Peachy Keen
    Peachsicle
    Spice of Life

    Love the kits!
    cheltzey@hotmail.com

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (6:12 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    Ammmyyyyy I'm here... but not, really... no internet at my new home yet! I have posted tho... so you can see what I've been up to. I miss you all vewwy vewwy much... I promise to let you know when I get internet up and running... for now I just get bits of time at Miles school (in between unpacking, ugh!) *hugs* Barb

     

    Blogger Andrea said ... (6:26 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    Thanks for these links! I appreciate it so...! :)

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (7:20 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    Thanks Amy for all you do.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:48 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    The first thing that came to mind when I saw the kit was "Cool Tangerine". lwlittlebit@yahoo.com
    I love the color!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:57 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    Love the kit colors! How 'bout Creamsicle? (addy is youreitATgmailDOTcom...like I'm gonna win...NOT!)Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for adding my link to today's list. Made the Goddesses list too...go me!! LOL

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:25 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    Orange kit name:

    Tangerine Twist

    from dotcomma
    at dardotcom@rogers.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:37 PM, April 16, 2007) : 

    dorannmlyn@insightbb.com

    How about fuzzy naval (HA HA), but those oranges really do remind me of that.

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (2:17 AM, April 17, 2007) : 

    Think these might've been suggested:

    Tangerine Dreams
    Orange Surprise
    Spirals, Dots, and Twists

    For the whole kit:
    Sky's the Limit [for all the colours]
    Colourful World
    Carousel of Colour
    Random Rainbows

    And, gee, almost forgot - THANKS so much for your lists every day. Amongst you, Selena, and IkeaGoddess I'm gonna need a HUGE new hard drive for all your collective finds. :-)

    D [who thinks you have my email-addy already as I sent you the LO with the dafs recently ...]

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:42 AM, April 17, 2007) : 

    Beautiful orange kit!
    my suggestion for the kit name is:
    Marmalade

    demimel@gmail.com

     

    Blogger Mama Jane said ... (2:49 AM, April 17, 2007) : 

    Woooo...lots of suggestions. It's going to be hard to choose. I didn't read them all so I hope this isn't a dup. My suggestions for the orange are:
    "Fresh Squeezed"
    "Tequila Sunrise"
    "Shake N' Bake"

    For the whole collection how about "Melting Pot"

     

    Blogger Mama Jane said ... (2:50 AM, April 17, 2007) : 

    oops forgot my addy: rubyqhammer@yahoo.com
    You can always find it on my blog too.
    Thanks.

     

    Blogger Dizzy Designs said ... (3:16 AM, April 17, 2007) : 

    Hummm, Juicey Juice?
    California Sun?
    Warm Wishes?

    Not much of an orange fan, LOL. It is a very pretty kit though. And for the whole kit: Moodful of Colors, New Moods, Blessed Days?

    Dizzy

     

    Blogger Vblarney said ... (4:21 AM, April 17, 2007) : 

    Thank you Amy, for all your hardwork!

    As for the orange kit, how about "Soda Bubbles" All the swirls, circles and orange reminds me of drinking a bottle of soda in the summer.

    Vousetnulautrevr@gmail.com

     

    Blogger Krizo said ... (5:04 AM, April 17, 2007) : 

    Hello ! For the orange kit, many good ideas have been suggested here ! The color inspire me something about mango ; perhaps "mango maniac" ? Bye !

    meyfr@yahoo.fr

     

    Blogger Krizo said ... (9:42 AM, April 17, 2007) : 

    I'm back again !
    First : "Mango Mania" would be nice too !
    Second : I've made a LO using the kit you offered to me ! You can see it on my blog :
    http://krizoscrap.canalblog.com/
    and of course you can show it on your blog if you like it !

    Bye and thank you very much !

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:23 AM, April 17, 2007) : 

    Tangerine Dreams
    PEach Sorbet


    kcatonio@yahoo.ca

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:24 PM, April 17, 2007) : 

    How about Peach Fizz?

    (klbop@aol.com)

     

    Blogger Krizo said ... (6:29 PM, April 17, 2007) : 

    And why not "mellow melon" (or meli-melon, refering to the french word "meli-melo" that mean mixed up, jumpled up), or "skinny peach" or "peaches skin" ... lol, it's a game for me, because english is not my language, so I don't know exactly how it "sounds" for you !

    bye !

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:51 AM, April 18, 2007) : 

    opening orange
    Oma! Orange!
    Perfectly Peachy
    Puncha Peach

    full collection names:
    Zips of Color
    A Zip Zam Zow of Color

    mcmartian
    vmcmartian at gmail dot com

     

    Blogger Carol said ... (10:51 AM, April 18, 2007) : 

    How about Mango Pango?

    carolrob@austin dot rr.com

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (6:37 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    Sorry about your car...did ya get it fixed...what was wrong with it?
    The weather here has been sooooo very windy and cold...it teased us with warm weather for a week and now it is just plain freezing....suppose to rain in a couple of day...that I am looking forward to because we haven't gotten hardly any this season and need it!
    Email me sometime and say hi when you got some free time (LOL, right!!!!)
    Have a nice day!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment