• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, November 09, 2007

    Is it really Friday already?

    Hi everyone and I hope you had a good week. Have some new LOs to share and some shop information, as well as today's installment of the Emma kit! So let's get going!

    First are some CT kits and LOs to show you.
    Halloween is over but now we get to scrap the photos from that fun night and I know of some good products that may be exactly what you're looking for!

    First from Olivia her Spooky kit -
    There's also a Spooky add-on to this kit!

    Her Spooky Brush Frames, a great finishing touch for your LOs!
    (Yes, that's Emma in the preview. Isn't she cute?)

    And here's the LO I made:
    Credits:
    Spooky Kit and Add-On by Olivia Dorazio (Sophia Sarducci Shoppe)
    Spooky Frames by Olivia Dorazio (Sophia Sarducci Shoppe)
    font- Problem Secretary

    Now here's the Boo! from Manu-
    She also made an Boo! add-on that's free with a $10 purchase at DigiScrapShak! (Take a peek at their super cute Haute Halloween MK too- perfect for those little princesses, ballerinas and fairies!)

    Here's the LO I made fr4om one of her QPs:
    Credits:
    Boo! kit and add-on by Manu-Scraps (DigiScrap Shak and DigiByDesign)
    fonts- Mulkshake and Kidprint


    Tomorrow is the Super Saver Saturday Sale and I'm feeling the Halloween vibe so I've put both my Haunted kit and my Halloween Jumpstarts on sale for 50% off. Go grab them tomorrow for a terrific bargain!

    I've uploaded the first few parts of the Emma kit to my DBD shop. You can grab them now for just $1 if you missed them! Emma the kit Part 1 & Emma the kit Part 2 are up now and part 3 should be appearing soon!

    Now for today's portion of the Emma kit, part 4!
    Sorry, this is no longer available.

    * I'll be back later with the freebie list. It might not be until tomorrow because it's looking like someone3 is going to skip her nap. We'll see how it goes.

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Is it really Friday already?"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:50 AM, November 09, 2007) : 

    Great layouts with those cute pictures of Emma. I love the pic you used in the preview for the brush frames, perfect.
    Thank you very much for Part 4 of Emma, I'm loving this kit!
    ((hugs))

     

    Blogger Dracowin said ... (2:59 PM, November 09, 2007) : 

    Great layouts! thank you for sharing. I think I have every kit you showed too. lol I'm kinda into Halloween.
    Thank you for the latest bit of Emma and for the newsletter extra.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:18 PM, November 09, 2007) : 

    this just keeps getting better thanks so much
    dodo

     

    Blogger Jan said ... (3:54 PM, November 09, 2007) : 

    thank you!

    most of your previews are showing up as Red X's, those! ;)

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (6:19 PM, November 09, 2007) : 

    Wow you did a terrific job with Olivia's kit - well hey, Emma can make anything look good!

    A last look at halloween before the witch rides off on her broom... zooom and before we know it the snowflakes will be flying at your blog!!!

    hugs to you my friend!
    Barb

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (10:02 AM, November 10, 2007) : 

    Awesome LO's!!
    TY so very much for the FAB part 4 & alpha's from your newsletter!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

     

    Blogger Sandy Koch said ... (12:12 PM, November 10, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for this Emma kit. I am loving it. I really appreciate your generous spirit in sharing it with us! Cant wait to see what's next! And USE it :-)

     

    Blogger Sarah K - Sentiments by Sarah said ... (8:29 PM, November 11, 2007) : 

    Amy - I am loving the Emma kit - can't wait to create a few pages. My twins baby books are all in pink & green so this will work great! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work.

     

    post a comment