• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, October 23, 2007

    Happy Tuesday Everyone!

    I'm feeling better since the monkey is off at preschool! Time to take a breath and do some retail therapy and a little designing. Get caught up on some miscellaneous paperwork, blah, blah, blah. You know the drill. Next I get to wash dishes! Yea!

    But first I thought I'd let you know what was in my Trick-or-Treat bag this past weekend!
    You can find these great items now in my DBD shop. Twinkle, At The Pumpkin Patch and Shiver Me Timbers! Two full kits and one combo pack that includes a template, paper pack and QP. It was a steal in the Treat Bag but you can grab them now individually in my shop!

    And because I love you all so much I'm going to give you a little treat! Here's a QP from my kit Shiver Me Timbers just for you!
    download Shiver Me Timbers QP

    Do you like my pirate pumpkin from the preview? You can get the hat and pumpkin elements/template right now as part of the Pumpkin Carving Contest at DBD that runs thru Friday! (10/26) All participants get a cool mini kit. The winner gets a guest CT for one week at DBD and the chance to get up to 7 kits FOR FREE from our shop!

    Now here's a freebie or two I stumbled upon, didn't do a hunt though:
    Gina has the most adorable Sugar Cookie alpha on her blog!!!
    Kara has some cool "Sparkle" stitches.
    Mrs. Miles has another set of Howdy Rope elements up.
    Leslie has a cute Halloween Witchy QP!
    NBK has more of The Leaf up.
    Karen has an adorable alpha add-on for Horsin Around up.
    Silva has a great template for you!
    Diana has a cute Halloween bragbook QP for you.
    Sohpia and Heidi have a collab QP up for grabs, it's gorgeous!!!
    Princess Pam has a fall template on her blog.
    Remember to share the love!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Happy Tuesday Everyone!"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:21 AM, October 23, 2007) : 

    Love the starry smiled punkin my friend, and I hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks for 'cluding me on your list once again!

    hugses to you and Emma
    B

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (2:03 PM, October 23, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy
    thanks for the qp and for the links

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (4:15 PM, October 23, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy- got my server back and Nathan feeling much better this evening- No matter how old they get, they are still your 'babies' when they are sick-
    Thanks for the e-mail, NO PROBLEM, but will chat to you later
    Sending hugs
    MEEEEE

     

    Blogger Barbara said ... (4:37 PM, October 23, 2007) : 

    Hello,

    I am visiting your blog for a long time. And I love your work with the freebies.
    On my blog I have some new freebies - can you have a look? Hope you like some of them.

    Love from Germany
    Barbara

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:23 PM, October 23, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy ~
    I love your blog and the freebies you find for us ~ Thanks so much!
    I have a couple of frames as FREEBIES on my blog, if you are interested!
    They are the beginning of many more giveaways that I plan on offering from now on. Find them at:
    http://stellarificcreations.blogspot.com/

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (8:46 AM, October 24, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    I LOVE your adorable Qp.:) How cute!! Thank you so much for sharing:)
    Just wanted to catch up on your blog again.Seems I am soo far behind in blogging.:(
    I am making sure to leave a comment..before..I click a link this time.LOL Thank you so much for the freebie list again..How sweet!
    Have fun doing the dishes:)hehe

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Maria said ... (9:05 AM, October 24, 2007) : 

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

     

    Blogger Suzi said ... (2:18 PM, October 24, 2007) : 

    I love, love, love this QP!!!! Thank you so much :)

     

    post a comment