• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, November 12, 2007

    Sick-o alert, Vet's Day

    Hi there everyone. Well the munchkin is sick so I don't have long and no clue if I'll be back with a list today. She's got a fever and being VERY clingy.
    Today is Veteran's Day, take a moment to say a prayer for our service members past and present who've lived, died and fought for our freedom.
    So let's skip to the good stuff!

    Here's today's installment of the Emma kit: part 5! (I think this one is my favorite!)
    Sorry, this is no longer available.

    You should be able to find Emma: parts 1-3 in my DBD shop now and part 4 will soon join them!

    For Veteran's Day I made a small collection of elements that coordinate with the other red, white and blue goodies I gave out on Memorial Day and 4th of July this year. I didn't get a chance to make a preview yesterday since I was taking care of sick-o.

    download Patriot element pack

    Here's a few freebies I do know of but I haven't done a hunt. We'll have to see if she'll nap on her own today or if like yesterday mommy couldn't stop with the "hugs" while she was sleeping. She's just so sad looking you want to hug her anyway.
    Jill has a funky flower freebie & contest going on her blog.
    Bea has part 1 of her Plume kit up for grabs.
    Barb made some cool camping rope elements for you!

    Happy scrapping y'all!

    Comments on "Sick-o alert, Vet's Day"

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (10:01 AM, November 12, 2007) : 

    Sorry to hear the wee one is sick hope she feels better real soon!!!!
    TY so very much for todays great goodies & the mini list!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     

    Blogger Inma said ... (10:21 AM, November 12, 2007) : 

    Sorry about Emma being sick, I hope she feels better soon and gets back to normal. And don´t worry about lists I mean the kid is first.

    Thanks for the download considering today´s circumstances and best wishes. :O)

     

    Blogger Jackie said ... (11:53 AM, November 12, 2007) : 

    thanks so much!!! I hope Emma feels better soon!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (12:09 PM, November 12, 2007) : 

    I hope Emma soon gets over this BUG
    That soon better and you don`t have to HUG
    her to you all day and she will play and she will smile,
    all day and give you a while
    to charge your spark plug.

    Thinkin of you today, my friend.

    :) Barb

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:51 PM, November 12, 2007) : 

    Hope Emma feels better soon! Thank you very much for part 5; this whole kit is adorable!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:49 PM, November 12, 2007) : 

    Hi Amers- Hope Emma is feeling better soon. Remind her that she has to be feel enough to entertain 'Paw-Paw' on Thursday morning. Or we could try to see if she will hug one of us.

    See all of you then.

    Lots of Love and some hugs too. Dadoo

     

    Blogger My Digi Corner said ... (2:14 PM, November 12, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the latest GREAT freebie!

     

    Blogger KrisG said ... (3:43 PM, November 12, 2007) : 

    Thanx so much for this next part of this AWESOME kit! Here's hoping the wee-one will be better soon!

     

    Blogger Ladye said ... (4:25 PM, November 12, 2007) : 

    So sorry the little one is under the weather, hope she is better soon.

    Wanted to tell you that I just uploaded 3 LOs to the DXD gallery using your 'Birthday Bash' kit and 3 of your freebie templates. I used the kit as one of my Guest CT LOs. Just happened that GS had his first b'day last week and I had pictures to scrap of him.

     

    Blogger Cheryl said ... (5:06 PM, November 12, 2007) : 

    I love this kit. I have left my previous comments at 4Shared and just made my blog, so I can leave comments here now! Thank you so much. Hope the little one starts feeling better!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (9:55 PM, November 12, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy!
    Long time no chat, huh? Sorry to hear that Emma is not feeling good and is sick....give her a big hug and hope she feels better real soon!
    Take Care!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger verabear said ... (11:35 PM, November 12, 2007) : 

    Aw.. is sick-o better now? I hope so.. Thanks for Emma the kit and I think there's good reason that it's your favorite. It's the only part I got and I don't know why I missed the others. Hehhe :) I'd just have to get them at your store I guess.. thanks again! :)

     

    Blogger Heather said ... (11:48 PM, November 12, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for another great part! I had collected all of the pieces so far,but my laptop crashed and burned tonight and I hadn't backed up since Halloween :(
    At least most of my stuff was backed up though.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:28 PM, November 13, 2007) : 

    Thank you so much for this Emma kit - it's beautiful and I find myself waiting until the next part comes out! Thanks also for putting the parts for sale in your store - I've already picked up the pieces I missed!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (6:05 PM, November 13, 2007) : 

    Gosh, I hope Emma is feeling better soon. It is so hard when little ones are sick.

    Thank you for the kit and the elements. :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:55 PM, November 13, 2007) : 

    so sorry to hear your baby is sick. I hate it when my daughter is sick. hope she'll get well soon! Thanks for sharing your talents.

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:44 PM, November 13, 2007) : 

    Good Evening Amy:)
    Soo sorry to hear Emma has been sick.Sure hope she gets better soon.:)

    Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful Emma kit with me.I love it!:)


    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    post a comment