• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, April 03, 2010

    Daily Freebie at Nuthouse Scraps!

    We're turing one this month at Nuthouse Scraps and we're having a birthday celebration!
    Have you been stopping by the shop each day to get the daily download? Or participating in our challenges? If you do it all adds up to a great mega kit called Uniquity!

    And here's an extra special freebie add-on to Uniquity just for visitors to my blog!

    Have a great day and remember to stop by the Nuthouse Scraps shop each day in April to grab your daily Uniquity download.
    And check back here for some more Uniquity add-ons throughout the month!
    Happy Scrapping & Happy Easter!

    Comments on "Daily Freebie at Nuthouse Scraps!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:11 PM, April 04, 2010) : 

    This key is absolutely charming - thank you so very much!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:14 PM, April 04, 2010) : 

    Happy Easter Amy!!:)
    I was sooo pleasantly surprised for your visit!! Thank you so much for stopping by.:)I hope you had a wonderful day today.We had the kids and my Mom come over today for a cookout.Hamburgers and hot dogs etc.It was a lot of fun..but I am totally pooped.Whew!!This old mare ain't what she use to be.hehe
    Love your Uniquity kit..how pretty and the key is fantastic.. I also LOVE your Easter Add on..Thank you so much for sharing.:)
    Happy Birthday to Nuthouse Scraps!! :)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (12:46 AM, April 09, 2010) : 

    Amy Amy Amy amy AMY...

    You're STILL here, and you still have my lovely blue hair and I am SUCH a bad blog friend and I bet you still love me. Sigh. I don't desoive ya, chickie.

    Your key is so sweet I fink I'll d/l it! I have not played with digi forever and ever, better smarten meself up. I miss you!

    Mrs. Barb

    PS - neener neener!

     

    post a comment