• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: North Carolina, United States

    Wife, mom, student, scrapbooker

    Powered by Blogger

    Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, October 30, 2006

    Little fishes go a swimming...


    Okay, here's a LO I did last night of my little Emma and her friend on a swimming play date. Aren't they cute!




    Credits:
    Kit- Little Fishies by Isabelle Cyr aka zazou
    Font- LHF Basher



    I strongly encourage everyone to teach their kids to swim, between ages 6 months to 3 years is a great time to start. For more info go to Infant Swim, they have great tips and links to instructors in your area.


    Below is the very first kit I ever made. I'm putting it on here for those of you who haven't seen it yet, Enjoy!
















    Sorry, the link has been taken down.

    Comments on "Little fishes go a swimming..."

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (10:09 AM, October 30, 2006) : 

    You are absolutely right about teaching kids to swim young. Unfortunately in my area they wouldn't start teaching them until they are at least 5. We don't have anyone qualified here to teach younger children.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (5:10 PM, October 30, 2006) : 

    Hi Amy! Thanks for the lovely comment and congrats on your new blog! Will come back and visit you, too! Thanks again for sharing all your lovely kits....great job on them and can't wait to see more of your lovely designs!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:11 PM, October 30, 2006) : 

    You are doing a great job! I'll be back to see what you are doing!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:17 PM, October 30, 2006) : 

    Thank you Amy, I think I will be a regular. What a beautiful kit!!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:27 PM, October 30, 2006) : 

    You are welcome for the QPs.Thank you for commenting on my blog..I sure appreciate it.:)

    Thank you for this kit too..it looks terrific:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:01 AM, October 31, 2006) : 

    I really like the green and white. A nice winter change from blue and white. And the "glass dome jar" is really cool. I can't wait to give t a try. Thank you for these gits!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:04 AM, October 31, 2006) : 

    Opps! I mean gifts. I guess I need to proof-read a little better or go back to typing school (or to be honest - hunt-and-peck school)!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:00 AM, October 31, 2006) : 

    I just love this kit! Thanks for sharing your awesome talent with us!
    Angelsothername

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:43 PM, October 31, 2006) : 

    I absolutely love this kit! It is so refreshing to see something in green and you've done a marvelous job with it! Thanks so much for sharing it.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:10 PM, November 02, 2006) : 

    This kit is so fresh looking.
    Thank you

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:07 PM, November 21, 2006) : 

    Thank you for sharing a beautiful kit.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:40 AM, November 25, 2006) : 

    Nice kit. Thank you for sharing.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:39 PM, November 26, 2006) : 

    I think I had downloaded this from ConnyB's blog...just wanted to leave you some love here, though! Thank you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:31 AM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Great little kit! Love that snowglobe!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:09 PM, December 30, 2006) : 

    Snagged this Wintergreen kit too - I' m trying to use this with one of your templates. Thank you!

     

    post a comment