• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, January 03, 2007

    Busy bee!

    Busy bee, that's me!
    It's been very bust this week so far. Trying to get some LOs made and thinking of a resolution for my ADR entry for this week. Then there's that little 2 y/o who wants, needs and deserves so much of my attention. Oy, with the poodles already! (sorry, random quote from my favorite show Gilmore Girls) Anywho, if I seem a bit scattered brained for the next week or so please forgive me.

    Thank you to everyone who jumped on joining my mailing list! I already have quite a few names but there's always room for more. So if you want to be notified of my new releases(here and in the DSD shop) and other such news worthy events please send me an email at awatson8@nc.rr.com and let me know you want to join! Oh, and there will be mail list exclusives so sign up quick before you miss out!

    On to the tips of the day!
    Jill has a brand new blog and her first kit is up and beautiful!!! Seriously go check it out.
    Holly has a neat kit Timeless, and it is!
    Misty has some lovely freebies on her blog. Scroll down and grab them all.
    Amanda has a freebie on her blog called Crushin, too cute!
    Sarah has added a paper pack that's all about circles, very nice.
    And yesterday I challenged Valinda! Go see the QP she came up with! Very pretty!

    Happy Scrapping everyone!

    Comments on "Busy bee!"

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (2:56 PM, January 03, 2007) : 

    Thank you Amy for the challenge..I have some more pink and red ones waiting to put up though.LOL.Then I may do a few more romantic ones.:) Thank you for the mention again..I sure appreciate it..and also..I thank you for your comment on the page I did today for you.:)

    Have a fantastic rest of the day.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger jill said ... (1:30 AM, January 04, 2007) : 

    Blessings, sweet Amy! You sure sent a lot of visitors my way today and I appreciate that so much. It was a really nice surprise.

     

    post a comment