• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, December 22, 2006

    Template No. 53

    2 Days to Christmas!

    Yeah, I figured out what was wrong and fixed it! So you can now see my previews. Here's today's template for your Friday Freebie!Sorry, no longer availble.

    Freebie tips of the day!
    Ksharonk has a wonderfully shabby kit called Celebrate for you to grab.
    Lime has a neat Christmas template on her blog.
    Mrs. Miles has a wonderful snowglobe that Mr. Miles made for your enjoyment.
    Kat has new a template for you to fill.
    Share some love when you download!

    **Don't forget I'll be taking a break after Christmas, I still promise a Friday Freebie but I don't know if I'll be posting everyday. Don't worry I'll be back but I want to spend some time exploring Emma's new toys with her!
    Happy Holidays and Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Template No. 53"

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:30 AM, December 22, 2006) : 

    Thank you soo much..I was able to get yesterdays too:)


    Merry Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:33 AM, December 22, 2006) : 

    Thanks for the template. Have a happy holiday and we'll catch you when we can. :-)

    D

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:36 AM, December 22, 2006) : 

    Hello Amy...Wow...number 53!!! Super fab...love it! Have a Merry Christmas!

    Debra

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:08 AM, December 22, 2006) : 

    WOW - thank you so much for the FIFTY-THREE(!!!) wonderful freebie templates as well as the other freebies you have. This is extremely generous of you! I love your links to freebie blogs too.
    Thanks again!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:32 AM, December 22, 2006) : 

    Amy, thank you AGAIN! Also, don't know if you got to my blog already, I think you have, but you might want to go back and check out my tip of the day, I added a second fun thing to do! ;)

    Barb

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (12:30 PM, December 22, 2006) : 

    Thank You for sharing todays template
    Have a Merry Christmas and fun playing with your little one's Christmas goodies LOL

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:34 PM, December 22, 2006) : 

    Thank you very much for the new template.
    I too love your links to other freebie blogs.
    Happy holidays and enjoy your break.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:56 PM, December 22, 2006) : 

    I enjoy your site very much. You are so giving and you do excellent work! Thank you so much for sharing! Have a Merry Christmas!

     

    Blogger martiegras said ... (1:13 PM, December 22, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much for your templates. I downloaded a bunch of them and felt like a kid opening presents at christmas. I am glad I found you, you do awesome work!

     

    Blogger deadrose said ... (1:25 PM, December 22, 2006) : 

    I just realized that I keep forgetting to leave comments for a lot of stuff of yours! Blame the madness around the Pacific Northwest, or the scatteredness of my own head :-)

    I'm very sorry, and very happy that you share your wonderful stuff with us!

     

    Blogger Danielle said ... (2:13 PM, December 22, 2006) : 

    Thank you Amy - Merry Christmas.

     

    Blogger Dana said ... (2:41 PM, December 22, 2006) : 

    Thank you for another great template

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:51 PM, December 22, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much. I really love the look of this template. Thanks for sharing.

    Holly

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:59 PM, December 22, 2006) : 

    Hello Amy,
    Thank you for this nice template.
    I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and some nice holidays.
    Big hugs,
    Sabine

     

    Blogger hannah said ... (3:15 PM, December 22, 2006) : 

    Thank you for the template!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:27 PM, December 22, 2006) : 

    Thank you Amy

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:42 PM, December 22, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much Amy!!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (4:21 PM, December 22, 2006) : 

    You've went and done it again...another FAB template!!! I am looking forward to having some free time after the first of the year so I can give all these templates some luvin!!! Thanks Amy...and I love our team blinkie, too!

    P.S. Thanks for the links to all the other great goodies too!

    Hugs and have a wonderful evening!
    Michaele

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:12 PM, December 22, 2006) : 

    thank you so much!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:39 PM, December 22, 2006) : 

    Thank you, Amy! Just can't say enought how much I appreciate your templates!

     

    Blogger Thena said ... (1:09 AM, December 23, 2006) : 

    Just a note to say Merry Christmas and thank you for the goodies!

    Thena Smith

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:02 AM, December 23, 2006) : 

    thanks for the fun template
    Have a wonderful Christmas

     

    Blogger tajicat said ... (7:10 AM, December 23, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:19 AM, December 23, 2006) : 

    Another great template! TFS.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:26 PM, December 23, 2006) : 

    It's a wonderful template too.
    Thanks.

     

    Blogger TiggerRD said ... (6:16 PM, December 30, 2006) : 

    Thanks for such a FANTASTIC template!

     

    post a comment