• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, December 26, 2006

    Freebie tips!

    So I just popped in to give you the links for some freebie tips. And they are...
    Happy Robyn has a few quickpages for you.
    Bonnie has her new kit Forget Me Not up on her blog.
    Those DipDivas have a neat envelope template up for grabs.
    Valinda has some wordart for you.
    LimaBean has a neat Christmas kit if you want to go grab it on her blog.
    Kimberly has the cutest reindeer!
    Have you grabbed ConnyB.'s new kit?
    Manu still has her complete advent kit Icebound up but be quick, she might remember she was supposed to take it down.
    Don't forget to leave some love when downloading!

    I hope everyone had a happy and safe holiday! I'll be back for real later in the week!

    Comments on "Freebie tips!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:31 AM, December 26, 2006) : 

    Thanks Amy for gathering these sites together for us. I for one totally appreciate it.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:17 PM, December 26, 2006) : 

    Thank you Amy. Am off to check them out. Have a Happy New Year.

     

    Blogger SBB Designs said ... (2:00 PM, December 26, 2006) : 

    I just found your blog yesterday and downloaded all of those beutiful templates and freebies you had not removed. Your templates are wonderful and as I was going threw I noticed that you had used the same star template for a LO as I did the other day. Be on the look out as I just will be using some of your templates on Misstiinas and the daily scrap. As I was going threw I saw that there was a lot of referance to Tina W. she is a wonderful designer and I own a lot of her thing. I'm glad she went out on her own because I refused to pay for a kit and then pay a service fee on top of it also, so I did not buy much where she used to be unless I was buying a lot of things. I sure wish I had know about your site before as I sure would have loved to have the rest of those templates. God bless you and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:11 PM, December 26, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us throughout the year!! Your freebies and templates are GREAT..and your tips for finding other freebies is SOOOOO helpful. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)
    Barb, from sunny (and now snowy) Manitoba, CANADA

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (9:31 PM, December 26, 2006) : 

    Not only do you share of your talent & time with us, you are always willing to pass along information for us to obtain RAK from others. You are an angel in disguise just to fool the public. Love and prosperity to you & yours. TFS.

     

    Blogger x..LilBumbleBee..x said ... (8:55 AM, December 27, 2006) : 

    Thanx for all the freebies! Blog looks great :)

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (10:54 PM, January 01, 2007) : 

    Always appreciate your freebie finds, Amy.....it helps save some time....big hugs to ya and thanks!!!! :)

     

    post a comment