• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, April 17, 2007

    Tuesday's LOs

    Morning everyone! It's Tuesday so I'm hosting my weekly chat in the TDS chat room with Melissa. Come on over and check out the featured kit and maybe pick-up the attendance goodie.
    *If you post a LO by next Tuesday with the featured kit or attendance bonus you can still earn the posting bonus.
    **Also there's a second $2 Tuesday kit and chat tonight with 2 more freebies check it out here. Chat is at 9 pm eastern in the TDS chat room.

    Now then yesterday I announced the winner of the Green kit naming Elisabeth with the cool name of Green Alchemy. Well she already made a LO with it and is allowing me to share it with you all.
    credits:
    Credits : Kit "Green lchemy" by AmyW. (The Daily Scrap)
    Overlay : "Antiquing Pack" by Lauren Bavin (digiscrapbookplace.com)
    Alphas : "Kapow" kit by mighty-nice.
    Font : "color me purple" by Kimberly Geswein.

    Now here's the Lo I had to rebuild for my CT. It's Emma, Kullen and hubby on Easter having the egg hunt in the yard.
    Credits:
    Sherhire by Manu-Scraps (The Daily Scrap)
    Font- Bayou Cowboy and Bella Donna

    Sorry, I don't have a new part of the collection for you today but well I was busy yesterday. maybe tomorrow and I'll pick a name for the orange kit.

    Tuesday's Freebies:
    SBB Designs has some pretty Prim Ballerina kit- leftovers(a mini kit in and of itself).
    Sabine has a beautiful new template- it's a spring flower.
    She's back!!- Mrs Miles has some chain links up for grabs.
    Misty has a pretty cool corduroy alpha, and some tuts on coloring elements in PS and PSE.
    Hilmarose has a new template up.
    Anna has a lovely kit Spring Fling on her blog.
    Wetfish has a Be Kind mini kit for you.
    Lindsay Jane has a set of 8 Arrows that are comming unstitched- pretty cool.
    Sonja has some grunged and bent film negative photo cluster frames.
    Shandy has some mix and match cardboard & glitter photo corrners.
    Kari has her first kit ever up for grabs, Grass and Dirt- neat elements.
    Jolie has a template up for grabs. (must copy and paste URL)
    Kristy has a new swirly overlay on her blog. (scroll past her awesome photos)
    Jeannie has a set of 2 memory purse templates.
    No-syl has a new template up.
    Remember to share the love.

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "Tuesday's LOs"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (8:56 PM, April 17, 2007) : 

    Amy - OH AMMMEEEE... giggle - I'm finding myself unexpectedly at Miles school again... no internet at home yet. Tho I won't have time to post to my blog I had to come and say hello and leave a BIG hug. I'm very eager to start blogging again soons as our connection goes in. Until then I promise to drop in every time I come to the school. I love coming to catch up on you too! *muah* Barb

     

    Blogger Andrea said ... (10:26 PM, April 17, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the links! I love your new zippers!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:11 AM, April 18, 2007) : 

    I think the zippers are terrific! Love the colors you're using, and thanks as always for the super list.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (6:34 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    Love the new layout of Emma for your Ct job...it turned out too cute!!!! What can I say about your new kit other than....YOU GO GIRL!!!!! Great job and can't wait to play with it.....I am almost done with a layout from your Loves Me-Loves me not kit...you will like it, I hope!
    Hope I can find some time to take a peek at your freebie find list...although, no time to do that today!
    Big Hugs to ya!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment