• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, November 14, 2007

    Wednesday and part 6

    So Emma is feeling better but she got me sick so I'm not feeling too hot. Half her preschool class was sick too, including the teacher, so it's going around. Her b-day party is this weekend so were cleaning and stuff. my parents get here tonight/tomorrow morning. I ordered her cake (it's a Thomas the Tank Engine cake) and the tumble bus is coming to entertain the kiddles for an hour so we're all set! Which is good because my head feels like it's stuffed full of cotton batting. So today's list will again probably be a short one because being upright is making me dizzy.

    But first a few reminders:
    -Tonight is the Wacky Wednesday chat at DBD at 9pm eastern in the DBD chat room. (I have no clue who's featured but there'll be goodies.)
    -Emma parts 1-4 are in the shop now for $1, if you missed them. I'll be uploading part 5 sometime today...maybe.
    - I keep forgetting to thank those who've sent the munchkin stickers. I had set aside the envelopes to mail out thank you cards but now I can't find them. (Typical I know.) So if I didn't email you a thank you, I apologize. All of those wonderful stickers are greatly appreciated!! She's been busy making lovely sticker montages.

    Okay, here's part 6 of the Emma kit:
    Sorry, this is no longer available.

    Okay here's a few freebies I know about for you to go grab. Remember to share the love when you download these people's hard work.
    Diana has a recipe bragbook template on her blog.
    Lynn has 2 beautiful QPs up.
    Carol has a lovely set of Bowed tags.
    DSF has the Tis The Season Collection up.
    Sabine has a great Musical alpha.
    Bren has a glitter alpha to match her Merry Memories kit
    Sweetmade has a Visions of Sugarplums add-on mini kit for you

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Wednesday and part 6"

     

    Blogger dodo said ... (5:10 PM, November 14, 2007) : 

    thanks so much for part 6 of your beautiful kit
    dodo

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:52 PM, November 14, 2007) : 

    I hope everyone is well for the birthday party! Thank you so much for part 6 of Emma; I'm loving this kit!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:43 PM, November 14, 2007) : 

    4shared seems to be down, please don't take this down before i can get it...luv'n this kit, thanks so much.
    hope you feel better soon,

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:40 PM, November 14, 2007) : 

    I'd love to download this, but 4shared won't load. I have refreshed and restarted and it still won't load for me. thanks for any help you can give.

     

    Blogger Inma said ... (11:35 PM, November 14, 2007) : 

    Great to know Emma feels better and she'll be OK for her birthday celebration, :) it's bad though, that she's pass it to you and now you're the sick one. :( I hope you get better soon and can enjoy the party.

    Take of yourself and take it easy to reach the weekend. :) Thanks so much the new part of the kit and best wisehs. :O)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:36 AM, November 15, 2007) : 

    Hi! Thank you for part 6. I should have been around a little sooner to snag 5, but I was making a birthday layout for my husband using parts from 1 & 3 (the other parts I have gotten so far... LOL) and totally spaced going freebie-hunting. I'm still not done with it since I'm the slowest scrapper in the universe. I hope you feel better very soon. Thanks again. :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:07 AM, November 15, 2007) : 

    I hope you get well soon... And thank you for sharing... :)

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (7:53 AM, November 15, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Soo sorry to hear you aren't feeling well.:( Bummers!! And a party to do too..:( Hope you are feeling better this morning.My DD got up sick this morning too..must be going around everywhere.
    Thanks for sharing your Emma kit..I love it!!


    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (10:24 AM, November 15, 2007) : 

    Hope your all feeling well soon!!!!
    TY so very much for the FAB part 6!!!!!

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (11:50 AM, November 15, 2007) : 

    AWWW GIrl- Hope you and Emma get better SOON!!! Sounds like you all set for the Bday- party!! Thanks goodness Nathan is tooo old for those now- phew they are hard work! LOL
    Have fun girl and theres something for you on my blog from yesterdays post-
    Hugs
    MEEE

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (11:53 AM, November 15, 2007) : 

    This kit is so amazing, I love your design its so colorfulland unique, thank you for sharing, so kind of you!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (8:30 PM, November 15, 2007) : 

    I hope you feel better soon
    get some rest
    thanks for part 6

     

    Blogger Sharon said ... (12:35 AM, November 16, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the lovely addition :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:16 AM, November 16, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the beautiful kit! Finally able to download. Could not download part 1-5 but will settle for this.

     

    Blogger verabear said ... (2:38 AM, November 16, 2007) : 

    Thank you for part 6, it is LOVELY :)
    Also saturday's party is bound to be a lot of fun! :)

     

    Blogger AneczkaW said ... (5:33 AM, November 16, 2007) : 

    thanks so much !!!

     

    post a comment