• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, December 28, 2007

    Holiday Magic!

    So we had a marvelous Christmas. My MIL and her hubby were here and we had a lovely time going out to eat and playing with the munchkin. Christmas morning was lots of fun, then we had a lovely ham of dinner- yummy! I was a bit sad having to attend Christmas eve services by myself, no one wanted to come with me. But as always I felt welcome the minute I walked thru the doors. Oh and did I mention my 2 outstanding gifts? My hubby got me a Scooba so I don't have to mop the floor any more, and my Dadoo got me a WACOM tablet! The men in my life spoil me so!

    Here's a Lo I made of Emma opening her stocking using the Sophia Sarducci kit, Christmas thru the Ages: Arts & Crafts Christmas.
    Journaling reads: Stockings are unwrapped Christmas morning with great fun! What lies within each festively wrapped little package? The delight & wonder on Emma’s face as she opens
    each one is true holiday magic!
    Credits:
    kit- Christmas thru the Ages: Arts and Crafts by Sophia Sarducci (SSS)
    font- Olde English and Chopin Script
    stlye- silver by Manu-Scraps (DBD and DSS)

    Here's your Friday Freebie! It's a fun template for the new year. The second layer is a cool overlay. Enjoy!
    download Jumpstarts blog No. 23

    Okay, Have you signed up for my newsletter/yahoo group? If not you'll miss out on this cute desktop calendar QP that's the freebie this week in the newsletter.
    (To join click on the button in the right sidebar--->)
    (See I used my cool Chipboard Calendars!)

    And there's only 3 days left to get my Grab Bag for just $2! then everything will come out and be at full price!
    Saskia also has a cool grab bag for $2 and Manu has a commercial use grab bag for just $5!

    I'll be back after the munchkin has gone to bed tonight to look for freebies!

    Don't know if I'll be here on Monday or not. Hubby is off and we were discussing going to First Night, I'll let you know.

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Holiday Magic!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:34 PM, December 28, 2007) : 

    I'm sure you'll love your Scooba as much as we do. Even our girls do a little dance when we pull it out to do the mopping. Also, they have these little turtles about 1-2" in size that are from Mexico and they have bobbing heads. They put them on the Scooba for a ride and it's so funny to see their little heads bopping along. =)

    Thanks for the new desktop calendar - was just getting ready to do that!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (7:49 AM, December 29, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Thank you so much for another wonderful template.:)So cute!

    Okay..was wondering what a scooba is.I will have to look it up on my Yahoo search.If it will keep me from having to mop..I want one!!LOL

    Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas.I am sooo happy for you.:)We had a fantastic one too.:)I have one more meal to make for the holidays and I may not cook again for weeks.LOL I have the traditional New Years dinner.Ham,Black eyed peas and corn bread,collard greens and I will make a sweet potato souffle to go with it.I'm sure it will sound good Tuesday.LOL
    Again..thanks for finding the wonderful freebies for us.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (2:31 PM, December 29, 2007) : 

    Wow, a Wacom! - your Dadoo is the best. Enjoy the fun, I can't scrap without anymore ;-) Glad to hear you had a nice Christmas.

     

    Blogger xashee's corner said ... (1:41 PM, January 01, 2008) : 

    Sounds like you had a WONDERFUL Christmas!! Thank you for sharing the AWESOME template!! HAPPY NEW YEAR to you & yours!! :D

     

    post a comment