• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, December 19, 2007

    Vacation day!

    I'm taking today off. I'll be back on friday with freebies and a list but not today.
    That being said I have few for you- lol!

    First today as day 7 of the 12 days of Christmas over at DBD is Manu-Scraps day! Her shop is all 25% off (commercial use excluded) and she has a special Christmas Treat for you HERE. Also in the shop right now she has a commercial use grab bag! It's 5 brand new products for just $5!

    And second over at Sophia Sarducci's blog there's my first ever hybrid scrap project ever. It's a set of QP gift boxes using her Christmas thru the Ages collection. They are all ready to print on a 8.5x11 piece of card stock, then just fold and go. (If you reduce the big files to 70% all around, then they are the perfect size for holding gift cards!) Let me know what you think of them and I'll see if I can make some more hybrid designs in the future.
    I had looked around for a few hybrid templates that I could use for this but no one had any that were commercial OK that I could find. (Know of any? point me in their direction.) So I made this while staring at a store gift box. (Theirs looks better than mine, but I think I did a fairly decent job of it.)

    Oh and Rose Made Designs has a freebie up on her blog!
    FreeStyleMama has some Holiday stickers.
    And Amy F. has some more bragbook QPs on her blog.

    Okay, so go grab these goodies and I'll see y'all on Friday. Let me know if you have a request for your friday freebie since I'll be making it tomorrow!

    Happy Scrapping y'all!

    Comments on "Vacation day!"

     

    Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said ... (10:28 AM, December 20, 2007) : 

    Those boxes are great. I hope to see lots more hybrid from you!!! :)

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (12:52 PM, December 20, 2007) : 

    Ohhh .. Amy these are beautiful - Olivia was telling me about these you were making - so I had to slip over and check them out for myself! Hope to catch you online later. hugs, Barb

     

    Blogger nicole said ... (6:03 PM, December 20, 2007) : 

    I love your boxes. They are so cute! Unfortunately I can't get them at Sophia's blog. Are you planning on selling them anywhere or was this my only chance? Thanks and Happiest of Holidays!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (11:14 PM, December 20, 2007) : 

    Love the boxes ! Great hybrid designs!
    May the joy of the Holidays be with you all through the year and may the New Year make all your dreams come true !
    Happy Holidays !

     

    Blogger Kristine said ... (7:18 AM, December 21, 2007) : 

    Just stopping in to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas filled with love and laughter and a safe and Happy New Year!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:06 PM, December 23, 2007) : 

    Amy, these are so cute!!! you've definitely got the knack for hybrid!

     

    post a comment