• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, December 12, 2007

    I took the day off!

    So hubby was off and we finished up our Christmas shopping, ran errands and did family things. Only now at 10 pm am I finally getting onto the computer. So, I'm sure you figured out that I didn't go freebie hunting.

    However there is good news! Tomorrow is the first day of 12 Days of Christmas at DBD!
    (Yes, we know that it's really supposed to be after.)
    The whole shop will be 12% off starting the 13th-24 and then 25% off on Christmas. Each day from the 13-24 there will be one featured designer, who's shop will be 25% off on their day and will also have a special Christmas treat for you! So stop on by and join the celebration. And don't forget I'm also hosting a Christmas Bingo this Saturday (12/15) to go along with the Happy Scrapz (Jessica and I) day! then you stop back by on the 21st for the Amy W. day!

    And just so you don't go thru freebie withdrawal I changed out my freebie in the DBD shop. It's one of my very first templates I ever made all cleaned up and improved. It's my Toy Train DPS! You can grab it now in the DBD shop!! (Yes, you have to actually go thru the shop to get it.)
    Now I do know of a few freebies, but I didn't hunt, so here's what I got:
    Kim B. has her Let's Party QP2 on her blog.
    Heavenly has a cute bragbook QP.
    Mrs. Miles has brought back her killer Deep Blue Freeze mini kit!!! That's the background paper in my header!!! She said I didn't have to list it in my credits since you couldn't get it anymore and then BAM! there it is! (Doing happy dance!) Can you tell I love this mini?

    I too will be bringing back some of my goodies from last year over the next few weeks. So keep your eyes peeled and let me know if you have any requests!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Oh and don't forget to share the love!

    Comments on "I took the day off!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:22 AM, December 13, 2007) : 

    Thank you! :D
    MamaB

     

    Blogger Melberry said ... (9:14 AM, December 13, 2007) : 

    Amy, thanks for taking the time to share with us even on your "day off"! With your precious Emma such a precocious age, I wouldn't blame you for taking off every day to be inspired by seeing the world through her eyes. Continue to take care of you! Melanie http://mmdcreations.blogspot.com/

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:17 AM, December 13, 2007) : 

    Woo hoo! Fanks for listing my DBF mini my friend! It delights me every time I see your header.

    I am going to go 'shopping' for under your tree, since I could not get there yesterday... boy you gots lots of prezzies, was you nice 'stead of notty?

    luvs!
    ~ B

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (12:39 PM, December 13, 2007) : 

    ok call me stupid but here can I find where they post Christmas treat if they post one? I seen where you have the 12 days of Christmas but no goodies. thanks for any help

     

    post a comment