• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, January 04, 2008

    Wait! It's Friday already?

    Tomorrow is the Super Saver Saturday Sale over at DBD! And I'm putting my 2008 Jumpstarts Calendar up for grabs at 50% off! I know it's already 2008 but you can still make a killer calendar for your home!
    Want to see the one I made for my parents, ILs and Granny for Christmas? Some of the months are from the Jumpstarts in my set and some I adapted from LOs I had already made. (Oh and I was a bad scrapper who didn't keep track of all the pieces I used. So if you spot something I don't have labeld and know who it belongs to please let me know.) Well here you go:

    Cover Credits:
    paper- Yesterdays Wishes by NursesDesigns
    flourishes- Swirlie Flourish Brush set by Athena (DigiByDesign)
    flowers- Fabric Flowers by Katie Hadfield
    balloon- Birthday Bash by Natlie Braxton
    corner- Welcome Back by Tracy Collins

    January credits:
    kit- Snowball Fight by Athena and I (DigiByDesign)
    frame & snowflake swirls- Winter Festival by Olivia Dorazio (Sophia Sarducci Shoppe)


    February Credits:
    kit- Emma's Hat by me (DBD)
    frame & brown paper- Build your Frame by Ina (Catharina Oelting)
    swirl- ?

    March Credits:
    kit- Honoring St. Patrick by Misty Cato

    April Credits:
    kit- Sweet Easter by Miss Mint
    template- 2008 Jumpstarts Calendar (DBD)


    May Credits:
    kit- Woodland Violets by me (Challenge kit)
    template- 2008 Jumpstarts Calendar (DBD)


    June Credits:
    papers - Snowball Fight by Athena and I (DBD), Mr. Fix-It DBD Team MK, Superhero by Mrs. Miles
    styles- Glitter and Jelly styles by Manu-Scraps (DBD and DigiScrapShak)
    template- 2008 Jumpstarts Calendar (DBD)


    July Credits:
    kit- Memorial Day, Patriot & 4th of July by me
    elegant style by Manu-Scraps (DBD & DSS)
    template- 2008 Jumpstarts Calendar (DBD)

    August Credits:
    button border- Spring Ditty by Anita (Nana's Attic)
    paper- Spring by Kim B.
    knotted ribbon- Simply Spring by Michelle Coleman
    blue button- Spring is in the Air by Mira Designs
    rosette- A little Spring by Tarci Sims
    eyelet- Welcome Spring by Weeds and Wildflowers
    yellow twisty ricrac- Bunny by Barb Derksen (Mrs. Miles)
    green leaf button by Barb Derksen
    swirlie overlay- Christian Easter by Kris Meyers
    torn paper- Hunny Bunny by Cute Kits
    label & flower button- Easter mini kit by Melany Violette
    polished stone(pink)- Easter Embellies by Kari Q.
    butterfly stickers- Sweet Easter by Miss Mint
    Pink flower- Princess and the pea by Amy Kropp
    leaf button- Green Buttons by Barb Derksen
    paper border w/bows by Corina
    cute as a button word art by Misty Cato
    buttons(pink and blue)- Button It On Up by Cori Gammon
    green button- Jar full of buttons by Kirky's Kreations
    alpha- Spring Breeze by Shabby Princess
    gingham paper- Sweet Child by Denise Liemert
    buttoned button- Button It Up by Betsy Tuma


    September Credits:
    kit- Class Act by me (Challenge kit)
    template- 2008 Jumpstarts Calendar (DBD)


    October Credits:
    kit- Warm Spice by me (Challenge kit)
    template- 2008 Jumpstarts Calendar (DBD)


    November Credits:
    kit- Twinkle by me (DBD)


    December Credits:
    papers- Sweetie by me (DBD)
    snowflake overlay- Winter Festival by Olivia Dorazio (SSS)
    tree- Dec Grab Bag at Happy Scrapz by me
    template- 2008 Jumpstarts Calendar (DBD)


    I had them printed by Shutterfly and they turned out beautifully! Everyone loved them! (And since I used Shutterfly I didn't even need the lower half of the Calendar so these templates are good for many years to come. Plus with Shutterfly you can pick what month to start your calendar on, so It doesn't even have to start this month-lol!

    Here's today's Friday Freebie for you all. It's just a fancy-dancy little cluster/wrapped frame I was fiddling around with.
    (Oh and the drop shadow was just to show detail, it's not on the actual frame.)
    download Fancy Frame

    * We're going out on a date tonight and I'm working on a roll at a new kit so no list right now, maybe tonight when we get back or tomorrow.

    HUGS TO ALL!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Wait! It's Friday already?"

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (5:19 PM, January 04, 2008) : 

    Lovely! Thank you for sharing with us!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:45 PM, January 04, 2008) : 

    Good Evening Amy:)
    Oh cool! A real date??:) Where did you go? Dinner and a movie?..ice skating..brrrrr.:)I haven't been on a real date in a while now..but my bday is towards the end of this month and I will make sure I am reminded of what a real date is.LOL
    Thank you so much for coming to see me and saying hi...I am thrilled when I see you have visited.:)
    Thank you also for sharing your wonderful frame:)How cute!:)
    Try to stay snug and warm.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:47 PM, January 04, 2008) : 

    Me again..I can't believe I didn't tell you how fantastic your calendar looks.:)Emma is a cutie and I think she is really liking all that attention.LOL My middle granddaughter poses for me too.She says..take my pic..and then makes faces.LOL
    Here's another hug!
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Melberry said ... (10:20 AM, January 05, 2008) : 

    Terrific calendar, Amy! Emma is, indeed, a cutie-pie and looks quite precocious. Hope you had a great date night ... you really need those, and it's wise that you and your husband take that precious time with each other. Thanks, goo, for sharing the frame, and for continuing to inspire others with your work. All the best, Melanie http://mmdcreations.blogspot.com/

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:56 PM, January 05, 2008) : 

    Thank you so much for the beautiful frame & for your Freebie lists! Hope you had a wonderful time on your date!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:32 PM, January 05, 2008) : 

    I love the calendar! That is such a fabulous idea for a gift. I bet everyone loved it. Thank you for sharing!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (10:40 PM, January 09, 2008) : 

    Wow....you have created a fantastic calendar, Amy! I love all the photos of Emma and the great kit choices you used in each of them - absolutely adorable! I hope to make a calendar with your fab templates one of these days...guess I can start thinking about next year's Christmas presents...heheheheh!
    Great job!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment