• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, July 15, 2010

    Busy Summer


    Here's a quick peek at what we've been doing this summer!

    Emma's first piano recital

    Splash Park with friends



    Chick-fil-A Cow Appreciation Day

    Tobs Baseball game with Pawpaw!


    Vacation Bible School- High Seas Expedition


    Emma singing & Dancing at VBS


    So that's our recap so far. It's been fun but super busy! I'll be back with more scrapping later!
    Happy Scrapping everyone!

    Comments on "Busy Summer"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (10:30 AM, August 11, 2010) : 

    Hi Amers!

    Thought I would pop in to say hello - and I was shocked to see how much Emma has matured! Sheesh, she's growing into a young lady before my very eyes. It appears you all keep very busy! The pictue in the water park gave me a giggle - are you having that heat wave?

    What a sweet pic of she and pawpaw!

    I promise not to wait so long next time to visit or you can give me an earful.

    Hugs,
    Barbs

     

    Blogger Mom2fur said ... (2:29 PM, August 11, 2010) : 

    Wow, you're sure having a fun summer!
    Congrats to Emma on her recital. I love to play piano but you sure couldn't get me to play for an audience!

     

    post a comment