• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: North Carolina, United States

    Wife, mom, student, scrapbooker

    Powered by Blogger

    Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, October 31, 2006

    Happy Halloween!

    Happy Halloween everyone! I'm so excited this will be Emma's first time to really Trick or Treat, it's going to be so much fun! Because it's a special day I made a gift for all of those who've come trick or treating on my blog! But first here's a LO of my cutie once again, the photo is old since I'm trying to catch up on a back log of photos. I made it into a quick page for you so I guess you'll be getting two treats today!

    Credits: Kit- My Sunny Day, Font: Script Bold MT and Gloo Gun

    Sorry, the link has been taken down.

    Here's your special treat for being so spooky and scary! Just remember to give credit on those wonderful Halloween LO's if you use it!
    Credits: Fonts- Agent Orange, Fat and Halloweenies
    Sorry, the ghosts have stopped giving out treats.

    Happy Haunting Everyone!
    If you're dressing up please post what you'll be in the comments. Emma and I will be princesses!

    Comments on "Happy Halloween!"

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (7:57 AM, October 31, 2006) : 

    Thank you very much for the nice Freebies!
    I don´t dress up - we don´t celebrate Halloween in Germany that way. But I´m looking forward to see some photos of your dresses soom :)
    Happy Halloween!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:21 PM, October 31, 2006) : 

    Happy Halloween to you and your family!
    We don't celebrate Halloween in France, but I want to see pictures of your costumes... maybe it will give me some ideas for our next Chandeleur in February (the Candlemas).
    Thanks for the caps, they're great :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:38 PM, October 31, 2006) : 

    Happy Halloween, Amy. No special dress for us over here. In fact, hardly any trick-or-treaters came to our door.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (1:05 PM, November 07, 2006) : 

    The layout is adorable....I too have so many past photos that I need to scrap! Thank you for the quick page, it is beautiful. I missed out on the halloween treats, but just wanted to say they look great....love the trick or treat one and the boo one especially! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:00 AM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Great qp! thank you. :)

     

    post a comment