• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, January 05, 2007

    Friday means Freebie!

    Hello and happy Friday all! I'm glad that everyone has popped in since I'm putting out a call for all you template lovers out there! Like my designs? Well then, apply for my CT! Detail in flyer below. (awatson8@nc.rr.com)Here's my LO for this the first week of the Amazing Digiscrap Race! We had to scrap our resolution for the year. I just hope to actually make some inroads on it!
    Credits:
    Boxed words- by Chantal; String- Arcadia Mae by FernLili
    Tag, cardboard, frame and stitches from DigiScrapDivas Janurary Mega kit
    Word art- Words of Resolution by Doris Castle

    Bread tie, staples and doodle by Amy W.

    Fonts- 28 Days Later and Blackjack


    It's Friday once again and that means freebie time! Here's this week's template I used it as a kick off for the LO above but had to change it a bit. I'll probably use it again for an Emma LO in the future.
    Sorry, no longer availble.


    Freebie tips of the day!
    Valinda has two new lovely Valentine QP's up for grabs.
    Angela has some lovely flower stick pins on her blog.
    Miss Kim has a new template up.
    Scroll on down on Jessica's blog for a template and some neat word tiles.
    Mrs. Miles has some pins up that are just the Bestest!
    Ksharonk has a new kit Softly, Softly on her blog for your enjoyment.
    Susan has a New year QP on her blog for you.
    Tara Parks has a paper pack up for grabs.
    And lastly, Nana's Attic has a new kit and a few QP's since I last put her on my links. They are faboo!
    Don't forget to leave some love when you download!

    And don't forget to sign up for my newsletter! First issue went out last night. Send me an email at awatson8@nc.rr.com and I'll add you.

    (If you already signed up but didn't get a newsletter please send me an email so I can fix your address, I probably put it in wrong)

    Comments on "Friday means Freebie!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:19 AM, January 05, 2007) : 

    You created a wonderful template again. thanks for sharing.

     

    Blogger Angie said ... (10:16 AM, January 05, 2007) : 

    Amy, thanks for the link to my blog! Glad you like my pins! Have a great day!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:33 AM, January 05, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Looks like you are keeping busy these days.LOL.
    Thank you soo much for your wonderful template.:)I like the LO for the digi scrap race.:) Looks like my scrap area. too:)
    Thank you for the link to my blog again...how sweet you are to mention me.:)
    Thank you also for the freebie links.You do all the investigating and we come in to grab the goodies.LOL.
    Have an absolutely wonderful day today.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda..p.s. it's thundering here.:(..gotta go.LOL

     

    Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said ... (11:20 AM, January 05, 2007) : 

    I did sign up, but I didn't get a newsletter. My email address is from an unusual domain, and it often gets marked as spam. It is erinmarie AT rocketmail DOT com

     

    Blogger Danielle said ... (11:41 AM, January 05, 2007) : 

    Thank you for your template and hints! Have a great weekend.

     

    Blogger rimalicious said ... (11:44 AM, January 05, 2007) : 

    I so look forward to your hints! Thanks for directing us all! Did you get my email reply to the newsletter regarding using the BCC field for our email addresses?

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (12:03 PM, January 05, 2007) : 

    Thank you for todays great template!
    Hope you have a great weekend!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:15 PM, January 05, 2007) : 

    thank you :) it's another great template

     

    Blogger Schokomama said ... (1:32 PM, January 05, 2007) : 

    Thank you for todays great template!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:21 PM, January 05, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the template. I love scrapping with them.

     

    Blogger Ria said ... (3:14 PM, January 05, 2007) : 

    Thanx again for this beautiful template!

     

    Blogger Dana said ... (3:42 PM, January 05, 2007) : 

    Thank you for sharing another great template. I also really liked the LO you created.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:42 PM, January 05, 2007) : 

    I have just found your blog and am totally loving your templates! Thank you so much for sharing!

     

    Blogger Lynn said ... (7:56 PM, January 05, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the awesome template and the great tips!!

     

    Blogger carmel said ... (8:05 PM, January 05, 2007) : 

    this new template is so cute! thank you very much, Amy!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:41 PM, January 05, 2007) : 

    Thank you Amy, appreciate it.


    Michelle

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:49 PM, January 05, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much and love your templates!!!

     

    Blogger Mama Jane said ... (12:01 AM, January 06, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the template and the tips.

    I used the same Doris Castle wordart on my race layout. Too funny.

    ~Ruby

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:55 AM, January 06, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the template, Amy. You do such a good job on them.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:39 AM, January 06, 2007) : 

    Thanks for another great template
    mmikes

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:38 PM, January 06, 2007) : 

    love your templates! this one is another beauty. thank you!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:48 PM, January 06, 2007) : 

    Thank you, Amy--
    This is a really cute template.

     

    Blogger Belinda said ... (10:01 PM, January 06, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the template!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:38 PM, January 07, 2007) : 

    Great template. Thank you so much. And good luck on your scrapping race. Sounds like fun.

     

    Blogger Melissa said ... (3:34 AM, January 08, 2007) : 

    Thanks for another awesome template!

     

    Blogger Dri Mendes said ... (7:09 AM, January 08, 2007) : 

    I Love it !!!

    Thanks :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:49 AM, January 08, 2007) : 

    I LOVE this template - thanks!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:13 AM, January 09, 2007) : 

    Dear Amy

    thank you so much for all the lovely templates - I like to work with templates it makes scrapping so much easier
    kind regards
    Riette

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:46 PM, January 09, 2007) : 

    Thank you for sharing! It is great!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:01 AM, January 14, 2007) : 

    Thanks Amy! Love the little doodles.

     

    post a comment