• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, January 04, 2007

    Great tips today!

    Welcome to Thursday everyone! That means the week is almost over!
    Here is a super cute LO of the cute little Emma. It's an older photo but too cute not to scrap!Credits:
    kit- Sweet Sprinkles by Shabby Princess
    template- Jumpstarts Collection 3 (availble at DSD)
    font- blackjack and 28 days later

    Freebie tips of the day!
    Curth has some great winter sports flements o
    nher blog!
    Doris has some great word art for those New Year and resolution LOs.
    Misty has a neat PS tutorial and a wonderful free frame on her blog for you.
    Sara E. has some 2007 word art up for grabs.
    Moodie Beth has some neat string tied bows on her blog.
    Leah has an awesome new kit for you to grab! It's thru Oscraps but still killer!
    Kat has a new template up for you to grab.
    New template up on the DipDiva blog.
    As always remember to leave some love when you download!

    Have you signed up for my newsletter yet? If not send me a email at awatson8@nc.rr.com and I'll add you to my list. I'll send it out whenever I have a blog freebie, new stuff in the store and even to give those loyal people an exclusive freebie!

    Don't forget to come back for tomorrow's Friday Freebie! And Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Great tips today!"

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (7:06 AM, January 04, 2007) : 

    Good morning Amy!
    I love the layout of Emma..so cute!Take lots of photos...cause they grow up sooo fast.:)My baby is 27.LOL
    Thank you for the challenge yesterday..it was fun.:) Glad you liked the page.
    Thanks also for the freebie links :) Gonna check them out now.

    Have a fantastic day!
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:26 PM, January 04, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy,

    I want to thank you for all the freebie-links. I live in Holland and recently discovered digital scrapbooking and am loving it.

    There are so much beautiful freebies available so I installed the google reader so I won't miss any of them.

    Love from Holland, Claudia

     

    post a comment