• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, January 06, 2007

    Newsletter problems

    I've gotten a few emails bounced back from the neswletter. So if you didn't get one and were on my list please resend me you addy and I'll try again.

    * one that was @zoointernet.net it said they couldn't find the host.
    *And Diginan can you resend me your address, I obviously typed it wrong.

    Sorry everyone for the problems. It'll get better soon, I promise!

    Comments on "Newsletter problems"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:11 PM, January 07, 2007) : 

    I keep trying but I don't know if you are getting my e-mail. Please sign me up
    ddozier@long.k12.ga.us

    Thanks, Dixie

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (8:28 AM, January 08, 2007) : 

    Good morning Amy:)
    Just stopped by to say hi:)

    Have a great day today!
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    post a comment