• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, February 10, 2007

    Can I start off today with a rave?

    It's for Atomic Cupcake. Some of you may be familiar with them already, especially if you're a designer. They make great actions for Photoshop (like a scripts for PSP) and are the cause behind many real looking elements and cool effects in scrap kits. But they also have a great library of kits and elements. It's $12.95 a month for either club or $17.95 for both. But if you truly go and get everything you want in that month it's well worth the money. I grabbed all the back log of kits I wanted, if you ignore the actions I got too, it was still less than a dollar a kit for all that I downloaded. Plus there's new stuff almost everyday and a new action just about every week. I'm sure most of you already know about AC but I just figured I'd spout off. Yesterday I found the perfect kit to scrap Emma's play date at McDonald's there and am over the moon.

    Bonnie is having a CT call.

    Tips of the day!
    Jburkhart has a great new paper pack called Love Ya!
    Amanda has some cool new cardboard dooles for you.
    Nicloe K. has a new kit Spring Symphony on her blog.
    Amy over at designer cheese has a sampler for you if you scroll on down.
    Valinda's QP for today is Karate- so if you have that perfect photo go grab the QP.
    Sabine has made a killer alpha for her Romantica kit from a few days back.
    Mrs. Miles made a love note and pin for you.
    Amy Teets has her Hybrid frames and some printables up for grabs.
    Digital Couture has a set of Hat Pins for you, very pretty.
    Kristy has a neat free texture for you.
    Shandy has some killer Barcode rubons.
    Sokkie has a new template up for grabs.
    My buddy Jessica has added to her All My Heart kit and it's on her blog.
    Dumpty has a killer template up for grabs.
    Katie has a cute kit that makes you want to Cuddle Up.
    Heather made a cute Cowgirl frame.
    Christine has a beautiful QP on her blog.
    Sarah(Kanga) has the Valentine numbers that match the alpha she gave out Monday up!
    The IkeaGoddess has a new template for you.
    Andrea has one of the neatest templates I've seen in awhile on her blog.
    Scroll down on Caro's blog to get soem Fuzzy Love.
    On TheScrapArtist's blog you have to scroll for Amber's Charmed freebie.
    Jenna has another alpha brush set up for grabs.
    Please remember to leave some love.

    Now don't forget about my grab bag challenge over at Miss Tiina's. I know there are about 250 of you who've grabbed the bag but only 14 LO's in the challenge gallery so far. Come on, everyone who takes part get a free set of my Words of Love element pack.
    You know you want to play!

    Happy scrapping and see ya Monday!

    Comments on "Can I start off today with a rave?"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (12:55 PM, February 10, 2007) : 

    Hey Amy - can't wait to see what you create with all your Atomic stuff! I will have to check it out. Now that I'm feeling almost healthy I think its time to seriously scrap! Have a wonderful weekend!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:13 PM, February 10, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the links @ today.....I appreciate the time it takes for you to peruse these sites that enable us to click away in just a few moments.
    Luv being sent your way.

     

    Blogger Tracy Blankenship said ... (7:16 PM, February 10, 2007) : 

    thanks again darlin...you have some great finds
    hugs
    TracyB

     

    Blogger Andrea said ... (3:56 AM, February 11, 2007) : 

    Hey, thanks for linking me! I love your blog and visit it often. Thank you for all of these links!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:50 AM, February 11, 2007) : 

    Hi. I just found your site - I think it's a great idea and the site is very visually accessible - will be back every day to see what new goodies you are sharing.

     

    Blogger fran b said ... (12:11 PM, February 11, 2007) : 

    i love atomic cc kits! i dl bunches last year when they had there 9.99 sale(i'm a psp/corel graphic suite user).i looked again and they have lotsa new stuff....its a real bargain!!!
    Your blog is great...goodies + freebies from best on net!Thank you soooo much!!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (8:39 PM, February 11, 2007) : 

    Wish I could use their action on psp...but don't think they are compatible! Thanks you so very much for linking me with my freebie! Love reading everyone's comment when they come and visit me!
    Big Hugs and thanks again!
    Michaele
    SCRAPZONE TROOPERS RULE!!!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:26 PM, February 11, 2007) : 

    Thanks for your hard work - you know we love ya!!!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:54 AM, February 12, 2007) : 

    2-12-07
    Good Morning Amy:)
    Thought I could wait to see if you had your blog renewed for today...but I have to start getting ready to go shopping with my DH.Today is his day off.:)
    Thanks for coming to visit this morning..and leaving me a sweet comment.:)Glad you liked the freebies.:)
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    post a comment