• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, February 03, 2007

    Gotta be quick...

    Blogger is going out at 11am PST today so I hope this stays up.

    This is the weekend, the Colts are going to go far! I made this background last night to use for those Super-de-duper Bowl party LOs. However since they are trademarked names I can't share it with you in this form. I did however save it with just the grass and field lines(no team names), that means you can use it for school and pop warner football LOs too.
    (actual download with no names/logos)
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Okay, onto the freebie tips of the day!
    Mrs. Miles has the cutest duck on her blog!
    Traci has some neat little Tin Templates on her blog.
    Sandra has a template on her blog for you.
    DigiDebz has a Sweet Feeling kit up for grabs.
    Selena has a sweet little doodle tag on her blog.
    Digiscraps.de has a nice and romantic kit for you to download.
    BenaminScraps has a sampler freebie of the My Favorite Khakis kit up.
    Kaye has a stamped flower freebie and a CT call on her blog.
    Misty has a nice add-on for her Classy kit up for grabs.
    Whitney has a paper pack for you.
    Tammy has a free grunge frame on her blog!
    Lynnie has a nice QP for you.
    Leah has another wonderful mini kit for you. (must go thru shop)
    Shawna has some nice doodles and stamps on her blog for you.
    Don't forget to shars some love!

    Go COLTS!

    Comments on "Gotta be quick..."

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (11:48 AM, February 03, 2007) : 

    Amy - I think you're the second Colts fan I've knowledge about. Here so many are cheering on the Bears, it's insane. I'm just hoping the Colts win as I like the Manning Brothers. :-) [though I'd prefer it was the Giants, but that's another story]

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:50 AM, February 03, 2007) : 

    yeah this is cute...Go BEARS!!!

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (3:32 PM, February 03, 2007) : 

    I love ya Amy and all that you do. The field is great, but since we are BIG PATS fans - I gotta say GO BEARS!!! LOL! Enjoy the game.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:30 PM, February 03, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the football freebies, but since I'm from Chicagoland, I have to say

    GO BEARS!

    It should be a good game.

     

    Blogger Carolyn Albro said ... (3:08 PM, February 04, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the Freebies lists. I'm new to your blog and can totally see myself coming back on a regular basis, you really get the goods : )

     

    post a comment