• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Sunday, February 04, 2007

    WOO-HOOO!

    Yeah COLTS!!!!(from the Bratz coloring book)
    They did it, World Champions!

    I'm sorry for all you bears fans, but I did tell you- the Colts rock!

    I'm off to bed, see ya'll in the morning!

    Comments on "WOO-HOOO!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:20 PM, February 04, 2007) : 

    How about those Colts!!!

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (4:13 AM, February 05, 2007) : 

    Amy - I'm with you for the Colts, but my one question is - Manning as the MVP? That wasn't his best game. Oh well, whatever - they won. And Peyton can now show Eli he's got a ring *and* MVP award and Eli doesn't yet. Go Giants next year! :-)

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (6:38 AM, February 05, 2007) : 

    I'm so pleased the Colts won, you must have been over the moon! Love your Bratz Doll so so cute.Just drop by to see how you were feeling, I'm hoping your recovering quickly. I'm missing you at Let's Scrap,I posted a new game at Let's Scrap... that's normally your job LOL!Thanks for dropping by my blog the other day, you put a smile on my face.

    Hugs Sonia

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (11:59 AM, February 05, 2007) : 

    Good morning Amy:)

    I already congratulated you last night..so this is just to say hi and let you know..I had no idea the Colts were from Indianapolis..until last night.LOL I was born in Indiana.But moved to FL.when I was seven and now we live in Ga.So..if I had to cheer for one..it would have to be the Colts.LOL.

    So..did you do a happy dance and take a pic for all of us to see?:)hmmmmm????LOL

    Have a fantastic day with that grin on your face.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (11:54 AM, February 09, 2007) : 

    The Brats doll is too cute! Glad the Colts won and that you got to watch a good game!

     

    post a comment