• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, February 06, 2007

    Challenge info and Blue-Green preview

    Hi there everyone and happy Tuesday!
    I finished my new kit Blue-Green. It'll be here sometime this week, probably Friday. Can you wait that long? Maybe tomorrow who knows. Here's the preview to really make you want to come back!
    Okay it's a new week adn that means a new challenge hosted by me over at Miss Tiina's. This week is a grab bag challenge. Make a layout using 2 of the items from the "bag". That's a preview of the items below but of course the quality of the preview is less than stellar. All participants get a set of my Words of Love element pack and of course the grab bag items.
    Freebie tips of the day:
    Jessie (Stefan's Mama) has a neat Colts mini kit perfect for those Super Bowl party LOs.
    Kristy has some jeweled flower elements for you.
    Rachel has a few cool word arts on her blog.
    Angela has some more flowers for you, these are gelled. (right sidebar)
    Krista has finished the elements for her Sweet Pea kit if you would like them. (papers)
    Leslie has a bunch of safety pins for you!
    Selena has a cute doodle called Bucket of Love on her blog, go grab it!
    Kelly has a desktop QP to make your computer look cool!
    Misty has a new PS tutorial and some Words of Inspiration elements on her blog.
    Retta has a free sample of her newest kit for you, I love the doodles.
    Heather has a few Western freebies on her blog, scroll down and grab them all.
    Dani has a cute template for you.
    Please remember to leave some love where ever you download!

    Happy Scrapping everyone!

    Labels:

    Comments on "Challenge info and Blue-Green preview"

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (11:51 AM, February 06, 2007) : 

    Amy - thanks again for your list o' goodies. And, have to wait to Friday - oh, you tease. :-) Nah, thanks for the preview - I can wait, honest.

     

    Blogger kruemelmai said ... (12:06 PM, February 06, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the Links!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:58 PM, February 06, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the list, and adding me to it. I just added a new freebie to my blog also.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:16 PM, February 06, 2007) : 

    Another 'thank you' for putting this list out here. I'm seeing work by people I didn't know about previously. Thanks for sharing your talent as well. Have a great day!

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (2:24 PM, February 06, 2007) : 

    Your new kit really looks great! I love the blue color along with the green. Very cute :)
    I hope you will have a nice day/evening!
    Hugs
    Conny

     

    Blogger Mama Jane said ... (4:40 PM, February 06, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy, Thanks again for the updates. I have a few new things on my blog today (as well as some older). Love to have you direct your readers my way.
    ~Ruby

     

    Blogger Lukasmummy said ... (5:25 PM, February 06, 2007) : 

    Amy there's a picture of the clock I made using your template on my blog. http;//www.lukasmummy.blogspot.com
    Hugs Crystal xx

     

    Blogger Jannidee said ... (5:31 PM, February 06, 2007) : 

    Love the preview! AND, you talked me into trying your challenge...a first for me!! Thanks for all you do!

     

    Blogger Tracy Blankenship said ... (6:19 PM, February 06, 2007) : 

    the kit looks great! love the colors.

    Great challenge also!

    thanks for all the links too! (you should stop by my blogaroonie too...got lots of freebies through out. hugs
    TracyB

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (6:42 PM, February 06, 2007) : 

    Wow Amy - I was just 'dmiring your amazing layout of advice to your younger self! Thats incredible and must have taken a ton of work !!! Poor little Emma and her molars - I can sure remember our children going thru that! Have you taken pics of them ?? the great arrival? Hope your having a gooder day today :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:57 PM, February 06, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the linkage, Amy!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:50 AM, February 07, 2007) : 

    What a lot of work you go to for us! Thank you for the links...new kit looks like it's totally fabulous girl!

     

    Blogger TaniaJPS said ... (10:03 AM, February 07, 2007) : 

    GREAT preview and I adore those papers! Thanks for leaving love on my blog! What's your email addy? I have a question for you...

     

    Blogger Amy W. said ... (11:54 AM, February 07, 2007) : 

    Tania my email is awatson8@nc.rr.com- it can be found in my profile too!

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (6:08 PM, February 07, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy ((hugs)) Thanks so much! I love to pop over and see what you are up too! Nick's Molars are still not even close!!! Ugh!! I can feel your pain. Hope you and Emma are having a better day!

     

    Blogger HG said ... (2:41 PM, February 08, 2007) : 

    Thanks for posting a link to my freebies! I'm new to the designing world and I'm getting so much wonderful feedback. Looks like I'm hooked :)

    Love your blog!

    Heather
    Scrappy Pony Designs

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:29 PM, February 08, 2007) : 

    lovely kit, thank you so much!!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (11:52 AM, February 09, 2007) : 

    Will have to head on over to Miss Tiina's later, too! Thanks so much for all the great goodies!
    Many hugs!
    ME

     

    post a comment