• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, February 21, 2007

    Wednesday. Yep, it's Wednesday.

    Hi there everyone. I have a new challenge over at Miss Tiina's. It's a template challenge, I used one of my retired blog templates and you can enter in the challenge with an old or new LO. The winner will get a copy of the full Daffodil kit. (preview in the post)

    I missed my show last night, the Gilmore Girls, due to a certain someone making a big old mess eating teh strawberries our neighbor brought back from FL. They are so yummy but after she ate them it was bath time and we worked on our back float, kicking and bubbles. Well I hadn't paid attention to the time and I missed my show. Oh well, the berries were yummy!

    Now onto the tips for today:
    Sabine has some brads for her Psycho Neuron kit.
    Jburkhart has a neat QP from her new kit Groovy Gardening.
    Jessica has some glittery photo corners from her new Winged Dreams kit.
    Theres has a add-on for her Dreams kit up for grabs.
    Lively has 3 kits and a template in her freebie section if you haven't been.
    Angel has renewed her links for her Old Times Sake kit and has a new part of her Cowboy Romance kit.
    Mrs. Miles has a hand painted pansy word art for you.
    Misty has a patchwork star template on her blog.
    TaniaJPS has her Pet Pal ribbons on her blog. (yes, the link is fixed)
    For all you mom's of toddlers Kim has a Scrappy-O's heart up for grabs.
    Melany has 2 new freebies- some Spring Doodles and a mini Easter kit.
    Debby has 2 new paper packs.
    Canay has a neat word art tag for clutter.
    Michelle has her Preppy Doodle kit up for grabs.
    Joy has a pretty Water color Dragonfly doodle for you.
    Scroll down on Silke's blog to get a pretty template from her.
    BetteD has some pretty lace/embroidered butterflies for you.
    Traci Sims has a killer template for you.
    Wendy has a beautiful Painted Daisy QP.
    Don't forget to share the love when you download.

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "Wednesday. Yep, it's Wednesday."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:08 PM, February 21, 2007) : 

    Lots of Love to you and Emma (Will too). Keep her working on that back float. I am glad to steal the first comment on your blog again.

    Love Dadoo

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (6:55 PM, February 21, 2007) : 

    Sounds like Emma had a ball eating those strawberries! :) I would love some fresh strawberries! Yummy! Thanks for the mention and for the other links....I am off to check them off before I have to go and clean house!
    Great chattin with ya yesterday!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (7:53 PM, February 21, 2007) : 

    Amy - thanks again for the links. Also, our daf didn't bloom yet - it was a narcissus; so fingers crossed the dafs do bloom soon. Your kit is seemingly burning a hole in my desktop. :-) D

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:01 AM, February 22, 2007) : 

    GM Amy,
    How did I miss this post yesterday?? I know I came by to see what you were up to, and somehow I missed it. Maybe I was too early, cuz I believe that it was still Tuesday's post. Thanks for mentioning my blog, your so sweet!!
    Hugs,
    Angel

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (9:57 AM, February 22, 2007) : 

    got to run this morning Amy - but thought I would tell you I used a smalllll bit of your funky papers on my layout on my blog today. I plan to use more yet! LOL - was in a hurry to throw it together. Hope you like it - put a link to you too! Have a wonderful day! *hugs* Barb

     

    post a comment