• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, February 17, 2007

    I forgot...

    There was a really cool freebie that I wanted to share with you but I forgot to add it so here's the link. Michelle has some flowers left over from her latest kit but the way she made them is neat.

    And here's tomorrow's Blog hooping destinations. Please wait for tomorrow but I wanted to put them up so you all could go and "Share the love from Let's Scrap!"

    Have fun Ladies - keep hopping!!

    angeldigiscrap

    Crafting by the Sea

    Jamie

    Joy me and them

    Our wonderful Leader - Nina !!!! Let's stop by and give her lots of love for her wonderful idea to hop!!!

    Rikki - A little bird told me that you might find something special if you hop her way

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "I forgot..."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:39 PM, February 17, 2007) : 

    Amers - It was nice to hear from you this evening on the phone. I managed to get to be first on your Blog again. What are Emma and Kullen planning to do on Monday?

    Lots of love from the other coast.

    Dadoo

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:50 AM, February 18, 2007) : 

    Amy, it is so nice of you to post all the links of our party. So many people came over from me to you today already. You are so sweet. Hugs from Rikki

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (12:05 PM, February 18, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy!

    Thanks once again for putting the freebie links up for us.I sure appreciate it.:) You are soo sweet.:)

    I am in a rush..My dd wants to go look at computers cause her monitor and hard drive are about to go fooey.:)

    Another day at the computer store...oh well...LOL

    Have a fantastic day!!
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Manu said ... (5:42 PM, February 18, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy, just wanted to let you know that I´m so glad to have you in my team (did I already say that??) and leave some extra {{{hugs}}} - I aprreaciate your work so much!
    Manu

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:23 AM, February 19, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy,
    I just came back from a long weekend away from my blog. I saw that you and the ladies from Let's Scrap have "shared the love" at my blog!! I feel so loved!!! Thank you so much!! I feel completely blessed by the visits and thanks to all that you share!
    Hugs,
    Angel

     

    post a comment