• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, February 15, 2007

    Can you tell...

    ...that I'm ready for spring? I redid my header this morning. Because someone didn't nap yesterday she went down early and then got up at 4 am!!! I decided it was time for a new header and there it is. Most of it's the same as before but I added some duct tape, bows and changed the hearts to flowers. I like it! Now the current header is 900x200 pixels, the previous size that had filled the top of the screen was 990x248 pixels incase anyone wondered. (I've gotten some emails about that in the past so I just figured I'd share.) I honestly don't know much about the bolgger except where to change the code for my header and blog friends- I go to my guru Dani for the more difficult stuff. All hail Dani!

    Did everyone have fun yesterday doing the blog hopping? Well it's still going on until the 20th so here's today's stops:
    Bren
    FernLili
    Traci Sims
    Amy W.
    Caro
    Sabine

    Remember to let them know that you are "Sharing the Love from Let's Scrap" when you leave them some love! (Yep, I'm one of today's stops!)

    Did I tell you what hubby got me for Valentine's day? I got an external hard drive to save all my scrapping stuff on! Yeah! I think he just wanted room for more games but it's all mine so he can't complain about the sapce I take up anymore!

    Okay on to the list!
    Ina has a cute little Valentine mini for you.
    TaniaJPS has a fun Spring, Sprang, Sprung sampler up for grabs.
    Tabby has a ton of new freebies- stitches, a mini kit and more.
    Theres has 2 new kits on her blog.
    Petra has a new alpha for you.
    Jan has her first kit Lavendar-Blue up for grabs.
    Sokkie has a cool new kit Brown Suede Shoes.
    Steph has a DPS template for you.
    Debby has a bunch of templates on her blog and a few papers too.
    Carrie has some new doodles for you.
    Amy K. has 2 new kits on her blog.
    DaleAnn has some really cute doodles!
    Christina has a little stitched ribbon heart up for grabs.
    Liz has a killer grunged up template on her blog.
    Pillowgirl made a QP/doodle frame for you, it's pretty cool so go take a look.
    Kris has some neat Disney Word art.
    BenjaminScraps has a Pansy mini kit up for grabs.
    Ronnie has a pretty love cluster freebie, but be quick it's comming down this afternoon.
    Amy Wolff has another cluster freebie up for grabs.
    Lisa has a Valentine paper pack for you.
    Kimberly has a free font and template on her blog.
    Robin has a Kind Heart mini kit for you.
    Laura made a little cupid for you.
    Traci has a Valentine cluster element photo frame for you.
    Don't forget to leave some love when you download!

    ** Now thru Feb 19th, get 20% of Atomic Cupcake memberships of 60 days or longer.

    Comments on "Can you tell..."

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (8:39 AM, February 15, 2007) : 

    YAY!!! Im the first I think... do I get a prize? LOL I seem to be following Kat around so I hope I am get this posted before she sneaks up behind me.. LOL Anyway I wanted to thank you for always putting up a wonderful list for everyone.. You are very kind to everyone! :) I am bringing some love from the Lets Scrap Party.. :) and I can't wait to see you there... So does this mean you have to leave love for yourself too? :) that would be cute! :) See you later.. and Thanks for all the freebies.. and OHHH I am doing your challenge again.. I have done it. LOL(sorry bout all the smilies.. I love them and its a habit)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:41 AM, February 15, 2007) : 

    thanks for the great links today amy!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (11:19 AM, February 15, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)

    You were on the ball this morning and very busy at that.LOL..By the time I go to all the freebies and the Let's Scrap sites...and leave love everywhere..I am gonna need lunch.LOL Thank you sooo much for all you do for us.It is truly appreciated.:)

    Have a fantastic day!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:06 PM, February 15, 2007) : 

    Thanks Amy!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:25 PM, February 15, 2007) : 

    Good Afternoon Amy Just stopping by to share the love from Let's Scrap. Love your site.

     

    Blogger Andrea said ... (1:03 PM, February 15, 2007) : 

    Thanks for taking the time to do these! I appreciate it!

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (1:08 PM, February 15, 2007) : 

    Amy - cute new header - noticed it when I came over. Although I'm usually leaving comments "Sharing the Love from Let's Scrap" :-) Thanks again for your links - lovin' 'em. :-)

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (1:22 PM, February 15, 2007) : 

    Boy - we could scrap forever with all these links you share with us!! thanks so very much, Amy. An external hard drive... woo hoo! I guess you could say it is really an external HEART drive - ha ha, as your honey is speaking your love language with this gift! Catch you latah!

     

    Blogger Diginan,Liz said ... (2:13 PM, February 15, 2007) : 

    Hello Amy, just dropping by to share the love from LET'S SCRAP. And to say thank you for all of your freebies and for your time and effort in posting daily freebie links for everyone. Good news about your new 'heart' drive now you can create and collect until the "cows come home" :D

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:49 PM, February 15, 2007) : 

    I'm hopping around and i'm sharing the Love from Let's Scrap.

    Everyday I visit your blog to check the list of freebies and I think it's wonderful that you put them down up here! Thanks a lot!

    Miranad

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:15 PM, February 15, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy, This is so funny to leave you some of the LET'S SCRAP love! Thank you for all the hints you give so often. I've discovered some really talented ladies all over the world thanks to you :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:40 PM, February 15, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy,
    I am ready for Spring too! So, I love seeing the flowers in the header.

    Have a wonderful evening,
    Kathy M

     

    Blogger TaniaJPS said ... (10:59 PM, February 15, 2007) : 

    HEY! Sharing the love from Let's Scrap & checking in on you! Thanks for linking up my freebie! :) Interesting note on the size of your banner! Do you have a Thur template like me?

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (5:47 AM, February 16, 2007) : 

    Amy, yes I love your new header. I've been playing with a photo of tulips myself. Thank you so much for the links. It is most appreciated. Have a good day and I hope your little one is better.

     

    Blogger Manu said ... (7:35 AM, February 16, 2007) : 

    Oh dear, I was so busy yesterday, I forgot to hopp *lol* Here some extra {{{hugs}}} and love for you! Have a nice day, cu!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:39 PM, February 16, 2007) : 

    Thanks a lot of !

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (1:32 PM, February 16, 2007) : 

    Hey Amy! Hope your having another hoppy day. Its actually sunny in my part of the world today - out of doors goes me. But wanted to drop in and say a big hello! hugs

     

    Blogger Terrell said ... (5:12 PM, February 16, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for the freebies! Again lol. Have a great weekend!

     

    post a comment