• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, February 16, 2007

    Spring has arrived on my blog!

    Okay, this is my hubby's day off so I don't know if I'll get the list up but I'll try.

    Now as you know I'm still having my grab bag challenge over at Miss Tiina's so hop on over and take a look.

    Day three of the Let's scrap Blog Hopping party:

    Betty
    CIA dos Scraps
    Jessica
    GM
    Bastelzauberart
    Manu
    Make sure to say you're "Sharing the love from Let's Scrap!"

    ANd as for your Friday Freebie it's Spring on my blog and the Daffodils are a blooming. Here's a small sample of the larger kit. (sorry, no preview of the big one since it's still under construction)
    And all of my loyal Newsletter readers you get an extra freebie from the kit! Enjoy!
    Sorry, this is no longer available.

    Happy Scrapping everyone! I'll try to get the tips later.

    Comments on "Spring has arrived on my blog!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:06 PM, February 16, 2007) : 

    WooHoo!!! Thank you Amy! I love daffodils, they are my favorite! You did a great job with this mini kit. Need to go check for the newsletter quick (teehee). looking forward to seeing what's still "under construction". : D
    Oh and by the way - "I'm leaving some love from "Let's Scrap" (that's even though I found out about the leave the love thing from you anyway - we'll still give them some credit).

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:10 PM, February 16, 2007) : 

    thank you very much amy

     

    Blogger Lynn said ... (2:25 PM, February 16, 2007) : 

    I'm ready for Spring!! Thank you.

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (2:46 PM, February 16, 2007) : 

    Boy am I ever ready for this!
    Thank you so very much and also for the tag from your newsletter!
    Have a great weekend!!!!

     

    Blogger PSharp said ... (3:15 PM, February 16, 2007) : 

    Very lovely. Thank you for sharing

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (3:21 PM, February 16, 2007) : 

    This is fantastic Amy!:)
    Thank you soo much for sharing it with me.:)
    Not sure how much blog hopping I will get done today..I am nursing a whopper of a headache.:( But I will try to get to as many as I can.:)

    Have a great day...well..what's left of it anyway.LOL

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (3:32 PM, February 16, 2007) : 

    Yeah!! So nice to be blog hopping from my home away from home. Hi Amy, so cute that you are included in your own blog's site to visit. Love all the goodies that you send our way & definitely appreciate your generosity. So here my "H U G" S W A T!

     

    Blogger ~Jessica said ... (5:16 PM, February 16, 2007) : 

    Thanks Sweetness!

     

    Blogger Graziela Mendes said ... (5:27 PM, February 16, 2007) : 

    Beautiful work !!!!!
    Hugs
    Grazi

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (5:49 PM, February 16, 2007) : 

    THanks so much....love your doffodil sampler, especially the paper with them all over it and that precious tag! Thank you, Bud!
    Hopefully I can get back on in a bit and check out your other great finds and go on the blog party....dh has been hoggin the puter up the last few day! :(
    TTYL!
    Me

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:56 PM, February 16, 2007) : 

    Thank you. I am working on getting my lo done for the grabbag. Work! Work! Work!

     

    Blogger Manu said ... (6:00 PM, February 16, 2007) : 

    Amy, thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog *hugs* And... of course for pointing to my freebie and for sharing your daffodils, that´s so beautiful!! Kisses, Manu

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:12 PM, February 16, 2007) : 

    I can't wait to see our daffodils peeking up through the cold ground. I know spring is coming next month, but it seems so long from now! Thank you for this bright sample. :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:41 PM, February 16, 2007) : 

    Amy this is so very pretty! And fitting for our warm weather in in Spokane WA. It was 50 here today! Very warm for Feb. Lol! THANKS!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:02 PM, February 16, 2007) : 

    Amers- It is really getting to be almost spring here. The analog thermometer was reading 85 when Your mother heading off for diving practice and the digital hit a high of 87.8.

    Love Dadoo

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:24 AM, February 17, 2007) : 

    Very bright & cheerful! TFS!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:03 PM, February 17, 2007) : 

    This is great for the spring. Thank you for sharing
    mmikes

     

    Blogger lauriewe said ... (2:19 PM, February 17, 2007) : 

    thanks amy- these are great

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:38 PM, February 17, 2007) : 

    I just love daffodils!!!!! :) In fact, here in the pacific Northwest mine are just now starting to bloom (in the really sunny spots) thank you for the sampler! :)

     

    Blogger Hilly said ... (8:15 AM, February 19, 2007) : 

    I just had to thank you for this kit! Daffodils are my favorite Spring flower. I'm so ready for Spring I can't hardly wait! Wheee!
    Huggies
    Hilly

     

    Blogger CathyK Designs said ... (11:55 PM, February 21, 2007) : 

    Thank you!!

     

    Blogger Sweet Pea said ... (8:27 AM, February 23, 2007) : 

    Thanks, Amy! You always surprise us! Susan

     

    post a comment