• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, April 18, 2007

    Mid-week, aka Wednesday

    Well, you know it's just been a stellar week here. First my car breaks now it's the water heater. Yup, the water heater is no more. Did you know it costs almost as much to get the silly thing installed as the heater costs. And you have to file a permit to get one put in too. Makes it a PITA when you want hot water.

    Now then I've picked the name for my orage kit- Tangerine Tango! It was actually named by 2 people (one on my blog one via email- at almost the same time) so they'll both get it for free.
    It'll be up in my TDS shop sometime today I've been told.

    Did I mention I've also chosen a name for the collection and the rainbow kit? It'll be the Amazing Technicolor Dream collection and the rainbow kit will be the Technicolor Dream kit. These were suggested by Suzette- who, like me, is a Josheph fan. I love that musical. So Suzette will get the entire collection for free!

    Here's the next kit in the collection, yellow. If you can name it you'll get it free. *Please remember to leave your email addy so I can contact you. (Yes, I have a list of those already submitted.)

    On to my freebie list:
    *This'll have to wait until the water heater issue is resolved, so hopefully it'll be up this afternoon.

    Comments on "Mid-week, aka Wednesday"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:21 AM, April 18, 2007) : 

    What a Gorgeous kit!!
    I would name it " Mellow Yellow"

    ljd

    jinxy@jivenet.co.uk

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:21 AM, April 18, 2007) : 

    Another great kit! What about Gold Mine or Gold Rush??
    kelandalaina@hotmail.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:54 AM, April 18, 2007) : 

    "Harvest Moon"
    This reminds me so much of harvesting on our family farm.
    Thanks for sharing all your hard work!

    campster5@hotmail.com

     

    Blogger Liz said ... (12:28 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    Alright, Joseph fan. What about Egypt Sands?

    -Liz
    Lizzyworks@gmail.com

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (2:08 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    Your kits are beautiful.
    What about "Lemon Zest"?

    Joy
    joympieri@gmail.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:23 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    How about - Mellow Yellow, or Shade of Sand or Lazy Lemon


    paula

    evan1014@netzero.net

     

    Blogger Roslyn said ... (2:33 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    Mustard Madness?

    Roslyn

    roslynleung@yahoo.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:37 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    Yellow kit names:

    Lemon Zest
    Lemon Zip
    Luscious Lemonade

    from:
    dardotcom@rogers.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:38 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    I was thinking Banana Cream dont ask why but it sounds good enough to eat lol.

    Sierra

    hotlilmama69692001@yahoo.com

     

    Blogger Vblarney said ... (2:44 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    Since the colors remind me of a farm, how about:

    Country Gold
    Wheatfield
    Fields of Gold
    Mellow Country or
    Lazy Daisy Yellow! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:50 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    Such a fun kit! How about "Banana Blitz"? sounds fun and goes well with Tangerine tango too..
    -Sheryl
    mickhmr@sbcglobal.net

     

    Blogger Teresa P said ... (3:41 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    Well for me I'd name it

    Golden Inspiration


    Lovely kits that you have made and I hope you find a name that works for you with this kit :)

    Teresa P
    tags4taslle @ gmail . com

     

    Blogger Chelsey said ... (3:55 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    The first thing I thought of when I saw it was "Iced Tea."
    Chelsey
    cheltzey@hotmail.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:27 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    How about LEMON TWIST? You have my address already Amy.

     

    Blogger nicole said ... (5:14 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    The first thing I thought of was SILVER AND GOLD because of all the silver elements, but I then decided to highlight the gold so why not 14k GOLD??
    Whatever you decide...the whole kit is gorgeous.
    Nicole
    nmbailey239@gmail.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:17 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    I like Summer Sunset or SummerSUN Squares! BEAUTIFUL KITS!!!!
    mrsmorganbradley@hotmail.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:20 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    How about Banana Bonanza??

    mknachtigal@mchsi.com

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (5:56 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy,

    sorry I havenĀ“t been around here lately, I had so much things in real life to take care for - and than my jobs (you will know this all *gg*) But now I wanted to put a wave to you! I love all your new work, you make beautiful stuff!
    I hope everything is fine for you!
    Hugs,
    Conny

     

    Blogger ScrapDemon said ... (6:30 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    Love you blog. Thanks so much for the great links and your other freebies.
    Love the idea of this kit.
    On this one I was thinking "Golden Glow" or "Golden Suprise"

    Thanks Again
    Liz
    lmagnee@gmail.com

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (6:31 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    Oh geez....how horrible about your water heater....and car (will read about that when I finish this). Sorry haven't been by your blog in a bit....as you read on my blog I haven't been on too much....so finally got the chance to stop by and say hello! Sorry to hear about your bad news...hope you are able to fix both real soon...it suck to pay those expenses!!! Love the new name of your collection and your two new kits are fab-a-licious!!!!!!
    Hugs to you and hope you will have a better evening!
    Michaele

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:03 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    Really bad about your water heater. I know how that feels! But, mine broke while I was in the hospital getting a hip replacement, and I came home to about 4" of water all over my house! It must have been running for days. I had to have everything removed from my house (I couldn't do any of this), have the carpet pulled up and replaced, and the wall had to be cut up 18" and replaced and painted (because the water had soaked up that high. Talk about a mess!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:45 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    How about Lemon Squares?

    Lisa
    ravenbyrd229@yahoo.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:04 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy,
    Thanks for always linking me to some great freebies. My suggestion for this kit would be
    Lemon Bars
    or
    Delightful Days
    Thanks,
    Mari
    marija@charter.net

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:14 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    By the way - the Water heater thing stinks! We had to replace ours when it went out in the dead of winter!!! HUBBY was not happy about cold showers for a day and a half!
    Thought of a couple more yellow ones - Sundown Squares and Sundance Squares. I just think the kit looks so much like the August sun in late afternoon
    mrsmorganbradley

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:13 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    I really like the designs in this one, and the color is an interesting and rich one, that immediately made me think of one thing, so my name suggestion is "Saffron supreme." I thought about Saffron squares, but there's swirls in this one too on some of the papers, which to me is the best of both worlds. :) Great job--hope the week improves for you!
    Carin
    carinbarrett@hotmail.com

     

    Blogger Karie said ... (9:35 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    How about Butter Cream or Creme Brulee'. Thanks for the comment on my blog!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:43 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    What about Butter & Rum or Golden Memories
    Eve
    berkeybabe@gmail.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:59 AM, April 19, 2007) : 

    Hope your week starts getting better SOON!

    My first thoughts were Butter Rum (like the Lifesaver) or Buttercrunch. Or even Almond Butter Crunch. Hm.. I must be hungry! ;)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:19 AM, April 19, 2007) : 

    mustard or custard
    Yipper Zipper
    mustard madness
    madly mustardly

    mcmartian

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:45 AM, April 19, 2007) : 

    hmmm Gold n Lemon??
    jandmlang@comcast.net

     

    Blogger TJDKG said ... (11:50 AM, April 19, 2007) : 

    how about
    golden drops of sunlight
    golden rod dreams
    golden rod feilds
    daffodil feilds
    daffodil dreams
    blonde beauty
    golden beauty
    golden sunrise

    jauna@juno.com

     

    Blogger TJDKG said ... (11:52 AM, April 19, 2007) : 

    oh thought of another one.
    butterscotch or
    hopscotch butterscotch
    summer lemonade
    golden slumber
    golden summer
    lemonade stand
    butternut squash?

    jauna@juno.com

     

    Blogger Dita Atelier said ... (12:28 PM, April 19, 2007) : 

    Your kits are beautiful.

    ilasilveira@gmail.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:41 PM, April 19, 2007) : 

    Umm.. I was thinking
    Citrine City

    christineandaaron@sympatico.ca

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:11 PM, April 19, 2007) : 

    Bananarama?

    Kara
    swakar@bethel.edu

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:07 PM, April 24, 2007) : 

    It reminds me apples, how about Golden Delicious?

    Donna

    southerner@aol.com

     

    post a comment