• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, June 15, 2007

    I scream, you scream, we scream for ice cream!

    Hi everyone I'm still feeling a bit down but I couldn't let a Friday go by with out your freebie.

    Emma is so cute, we play the VBS music CD in the car and she back there singing and doing the motions.
    I have no clue if I'll be back later with a freebie list either, I'm still not feeling 100%
    .
    So here's a little summer mini kit I made while playing around with Betsy Tuma's Designer's tool box. I figured it was sweet: I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
    Sorry, this is no longer available.

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "I scream, you scream, we scream for ice cream!"

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (11:54 AM, June 15, 2007) : 

    Hope you're feeling better ... thanks for the lovely ice cream freebie!

     

    Blogger StarWarsFans said ... (12:18 PM, June 15, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the ice cream kit Amy. It's so cute! I hope you get to feeling much, much better soon.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:03 PM, June 15, 2007) : 

    What a cute kit! I think I may even have the perfect chocolate smeared faces picture for it. And if I don't, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to get one. lol. Thanks for sharing. I hope you're feeling better soon. What a pain to be sick the same week you have VBS.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:16 PM, June 15, 2007) : 

    girl I hope you get better soon!!!! Love the little kit!! Take care!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:42 PM, June 15, 2007) : 

    Hope you feel better soon, Amy --
    and thanks for the cute kit.

     

    Blogger Terri ( Meterr) said ... (2:36 PM, June 15, 2007) : 

    awesome kit!! feel better soon!! our family has had some virus for over a month now!! its terrible!!!!! Im sharing a link to your freebie on my blog!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:48 PM, June 15, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy, Hope you'll be better soon. Try to keep on a quiet pace and relax. Now this is the week-end, so enjoy doing nothing and take care of yourself.
    (hugs)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:52 PM, June 15, 2007) : 

    Thank you Amy for sharing this great kit! You've made me start to crave ice cream, LOL!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:53 PM, June 15, 2007) : 

    Oops, I meant to say I hope you feel better!!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:59 PM, June 15, 2007) : 

    Thanks Amy! This is an adorable kit! Love the cones!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:20 PM, June 15, 2007) : 

    thank you! now i want an icecream!!! love it. gmaj

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (3:35 PM, June 15, 2007) : 

    Thanks!!! I've got a new freebie on my blog for you today if you'd like to stop by...

     

    Blogger Felicia McB said ... (4:06 PM, June 15, 2007) : 

    what a cute freebie! thanks so much for sharing!
    I really hope that you start to feel better soon. I've got a 4 year old boy and I know what it's like to feel like they're running a circle around you when you're not at your best!

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (7:53 PM, June 15, 2007) : 

    TYFS this cute mini!!!!
    Hope your feeling better real soon!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:01 AM, June 16, 2007) : 

    So cute!! Thanks so much!! Hope you're feeling better :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:16 PM, June 16, 2007) : 

    Thank you for another wonderful freebie

    Hugs,
    Allyson T

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:58 PM, June 16, 2007) : 

    Thank you for this very cute ice cream kit. My favorite is Breyer's butter pecan. This is making me hungry for ice cream!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:33 PM, June 16, 2007) : 

    Thank you I need some Ice Cream LOL

     

    Blogger Tammy Dunlap said ... (11:35 PM, June 16, 2007) : 

    Amy sure hope your feeling better!

     

    Blogger Lisa said ... (11:40 PM, June 16, 2007) : 

    I sure hope start feeling better soon! How sweet of you to still share with us while not feeling well! I love this ice cream kit, especially the cone stickers! Thanks so much for sharing and take care!!

     

    Blogger RosieB said ... (4:21 AM, June 17, 2007) : 

    Love this kit, thank you! Hope you're well soon! :)

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (7:54 PM, June 17, 2007) : 

    Super cute...thanks so much...I love ice cream and these papers and stickers will be fun to use!
    Big hugs to ya!
    Michaele

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:08 AM, June 18, 2007) : 

    Thank you Amy : D MamaB

     

    post a comment