• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, June 08, 2007

    Catching up and some wordart

    Hi everyone I missed you yesterday. I was on the run all day except during Emma's nap, but guess what? Yep, the cable & internet were out again!!! They need to stop messing with my access! According to my hubby it went out again later but I was out with the girls. Tonight is the kick off for summer and VBS at church, it's a wheels party & BBQ. So were supposed to bring bikes, skates, boards anything with wheels. Food and fun will be had. Then Sunday starts the week of actual VBS classes, which if you remember I've volunteered for. So, I don't know if or how often I'll be able to post next week. Ugh I can hear the construction going out out back and hope the cable and such stays today but hubby is off so I won't have a lot of time on here anyway.

    Okay, today's Friday Freebie are some cute little wordarts I made to celebrate this official launch of the summer. They're beach wordart, one of them is even a quote for my quote challenge over at DBD. Talk about me making it easy for you to participate this month- LOL!
    Sorry, this is no longer available.

    Friday's Freebie List:
    Valinda has a pretty soft blue QP up for grabs.
    There's a free alpha on the Let's Scrap blog!
    Michaele has a father's day word art for you.
    Mrs. Miles has some musical tapes up.
    (And scroll down if you missed the Father's Day tapes from Thursday.)
    Saab has Rust Flowers up for grabs.
    Seebee's Freebies has some new papers for the Dream Trip mega kit on her blog.
    Ksharonk has a Pink Posy mini kit for you.
    Mindy has a school Days mini kit on her blog.
    Kim B. has parts 1 & 2 of Sweet Belle up for grabs.
    Maddy has a Father's Day kit sampler on her blog.
    Heather has some Strange Bits up. (Funky stitches, pipe cleaners, etc)
    Lindsay Jane has a frame cluster that coordinates with her new kit Andrew's Train for you.
    Julieo has part 2 of Dusted Blossoms up.
    Nana's Attic has new parts of her Country Delight kit waiting for you.
    Janidee has a cute My Dad mini kit and QP on her blog. (Seriously cute here people.)
    Lottchen has some Messy Ribbons (or measure tapes) up.
    Janosch has a Fresh mini kit up for grabs.
    Mary Anne has a add-on for her Dandelion Bouquets kit. (Must go thru shop.)
    Bob has some Srabble tile frames and word art for Father's Day.
    T.K. has a sample of Colourfull Spring Day.
    Jan has a Blueberry Grunge add-on for you.
    Please remember to share the love everyone!

    * My internet keeps coming and going as they work out back so who knows what the future will hold.

    ** My kit Amethyst Arrows is 50% off tomorrow (6/9) for the Super Saver Saturday Sale at DBD.

    *** DigiScrapShak are having a Birthday Bash on Sat 9th of June!!!!! Watch for all the Special boxes: $2.00 surprise boxes from all the designers Chat with owner @ 7PM and you will receive another awesome surprise! Storewide sale 40% all Digi Supplies, this includes Membership to their Member downloads! Watch forums for more surprises to come!

    ~Manu has 3 new items in her DigiScrapShak shop all of which are super cool. I'll have previews and such tomorrow for you but if you want to take a look you can find them here:
    Delicate Petals- Commercial OK
    Messy Polaroids- frames
    Metal Flowers- were on her blog but if you missed them you can grab them still.

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    I saw this on Saab's blog and thought it'd be fun:


    My blog is worth $95,407.26.
    How much is your blog worth?


    Comments on "Catching up and some wordart"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (9:20 AM, June 08, 2007) : 

    You GO Girl - it will be interesting to find out what you actually volunteered for - haha! I too, am helping my Mouse (Mr.) with a workshop for 20 kids this a.m. we can compare frazzled notes later!

    God Bless you as you work with the kids, my Amers. If they bug you bad I'm sure you are 'lowwed to say niener niener...

    Love,
    Barb

     

    Blogger ARShetzer said ... (10:08 AM, June 08, 2007) : 

    Thank you for sharing Amy - I can't wait to use these for layouts.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:13 PM, June 08, 2007) : 

    Have fun at the VBS BBQ.... our VBS starts Monday and my oldest DS is really looking forward to it.

    Thanks, so much, for the word art. It'll come in handy when I scrap our beach vacation photos.

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (12:40 PM, June 08, 2007) : 

    thank you so much... I love them.

     

    Blogger JulieO said ... (12:45 PM, June 08, 2007) : 

    Amy ,
    Thanks SO much for listing Dusted Blossoms part 1 Wednesday. I have part 2 up today. It has been a crazy few days with the computer problems I have had, I am looking forward to catching up on some freebie hunting today and I suppose my husband would appreciate some clean underwear too. I am also going to work on part 3 which will be up on Sunday, wait till you see the alpha!. Is this the best way to contact you or would you prefer I e-mail you?
    Thanks again.
    JulieO
    http://stoneaccents.blogspot.com/

     

    Blogger Crabcakes said ... (3:49 PM, June 08, 2007) : 

    Thank you for your freebie of beach wordart! I appreciate your work and generosity!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:34 PM, June 08, 2007) : 

    THanks for the beach word art Amy.
    Living in FL it will really be useful.

     

    Blogger Sarebear said ... (7:13 PM, June 08, 2007) : 

    thank you so much!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:55 PM, June 08, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the freebie and word art. Have a great weekend.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:58 PM, June 08, 2007) : 

    Thank you very much Amy, for the great beach word art - this is great! And thank you daily for all of the freebies you direct me to! I really appreciate all of the time you spend on this. I am most grateful or is it greatful? Well, you know what I mean :-)

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (3:48 AM, June 09, 2007) : 

    Phew you have been busy- LOL. thanks for the Huge list today and the "mention"-
    Hugs
    Kim

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:04 AM, June 09, 2007) : 

    Great wordart, Amy! Thanks :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:38 AM, June 09, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (9:00 AM, June 09, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Thank you so much for the wonderful wordart..how cool!!:)
    Thank you also for the fantastic freebie list...and for adding me to it.:) I don't know how you find the time to do all that you do.Must be nice.LOL
    I also want to thank your dadoo for coming to see me and reminding me of the layout you made of Emma back in Feb..helping you cook.That had slipped my mind.:)You have a cool dadoo.:)
    I am trying to cut back some on my blogging and catch up with some things around the house..so don't take it personal if I don't come to see you often.I still love you!!:)
    VBS..brings back lots of fun memories.I loved craft time.:)It's nice for kids to know you can have fun while learning about the Lord.:)Hope you still have some hair left when you are done helping with all those kids.:)

    Have a fantastic weekend.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (9:45 PM, June 09, 2007) : 

    Thanks for all you do!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:20 AM, June 18, 2007) : 

    Thank you Amy : D MamaB

     

    post a comment