• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, June 04, 2007

    Emma's future career!

    Welcome to a new week. I read a new book today called Very Unusual Bad Boys. It is a sci-fi/romance, how wonderful it is to combine two of my favorite types of books! Anywho I couldn't put it down and Emma sat in my lap reading with me. (She's so cute and got most of her pictures/words right in her flashcard "book".)

    Okay, here are some cute shots of Em chopping up her food set. I used this month's fabulous mega kit, Sizzling Summer, over at DigiByDesign, it's still on sale for only $3.99!
    credits:
    kit- Sizzling Summer June mega kit at DBD
    template- Jumpstarts collection 8-2 (also at DBD)
    font- AvantGarde

    Now then onto the lists!
    Weeds and Wildflowers has a new sampler of their Coming Home kit.
    Jana has a sampler of her kit My Family.
    Miss Vivi has part 1 and part 2 of her kit Nonces a Maurice up.
    Kim B. has a word art add-on for her Bygone kit. (Scroll down one post for the sampler.)
    Mindy has a Pink Lady mini kit up for grabs.
    (Scroll down if you missed the contrasting mini kit Little Boy Blue.)
    Carol has a tin alpha for you.
    Pillowgirl has some beautiful papers called Berry Lime.
    Michaele has a small add-on for her Creamscicle Mudslide kit and a CT call.
    Mrs. Miles has more tapes today and they're fruit-a-licious!
    Misty has a sample of her new kit Young at Heart up.
    Lindsay Jane has a cute mini kit Adriatic Sun for you.
    Please remember to share the love.

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "Emma's future career!"

     

    Blogger Mindy said ... (7:31 PM, June 04, 2007) : 

    thanks for taking the time to list me! Have a great week!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (9:32 PM, June 04, 2007) : 

    Hi again...back two times in one day.....that's a first for me, huh? Kori took a nap today so was able to get a bit caught up! Yay! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, as well as mentioning my new goody and CT call on yours! Would love for you to say hi while you are there...miss reading your great comments!
    Cute layout of Emma playing pretend eating with her food - wish Kori could sit in my lap as I read an entire book, but she is the energizer bunny and keeps on going and going and going...you get what I am saying don't ya! LOL
    Thanks again for everything - have a great night!
    Michaele

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:40 PM, June 04, 2007) : 

    Such a cute chef layout. She is adorable. Thanks for the freebies.

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (4:13 AM, June 05, 2007) : 

    OH to read a book again...LOL, got them piling up next to my bed!! I buy them but then can't seem to keep the eye's open to read them...LOL.. Thanks for the mention Amy- and Emma is really just tooooo cute!
    Hugs
    Kim

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (7:53 AM, June 05, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    What a cute layout of Emma.:)She looks like she is having a blast! Has she started helping you cook yet?:)
    Thank you so much for coming to see me.I LOVE your visits and I really love it when you leave evidence behind.LOL
    Thanks again for finding all these fantastic freebies for me.:)I sure appreciate the time and effort you put into it.

    Have a fantastic day!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger redjudesigns said ... (2:29 PM, June 05, 2007) : 

    Thank you for your freebies list.

     

    Blogger *sarahm172* said ... (5:15 PM, June 05, 2007) : 

    thank you for all the freebie tips. have a nice day and a good night

     

    post a comment