• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, September 01, 2007

    It's September!

    School is back in session, the leaves are starting to change colors, the weather is cooling off, (Thank you!) summer is on it's way out and autumn is arriving! I love this month! I have a lot to share with you today but first thank you for your kind thoughts and wishes. I'm still not 100% better but the doctor gave me some good drugs yesterday! Okay let's see all these goodies I've been working on:
    First we'll start with the September Mega Kit from DBD- Mr. Fix-It!

    It's only $3.99 this week then th price goes up, so grab Mr. Fix-It quick! And yes, those are 2 of my Jumpstarts templates in there so it's a lot of bang for your buck!

    Next is the September Quote Qhallenge at DBD- I'm doing grandparents this month so pull out those photos and scrap a LO all about those spoilers of our children. Here's a preview of the posting bonus you'll get if you take part:
    Again yes, that's a Jumpstarts template you'll get if you take part in my fun quote challenge this month!

    I'm sorry to say but the Happy Scrapz Sept. challanges and kit are running a bit behind this month. Hopefully they'll pop up today or tomorrow. (The kit is huge, which is why the preview is taking forever!) I did post the surprise & the grab bag challenges today, so you can get started if you want. Template and font challenges coming soon!

    I also have two new products in the DBD shop for just the month of September. They're both a steal, so go check them out!
    You can find my Grab Bag HERE (6 brand new items!) and the Diva mini kit should be popping up in my shop sometime today.
    There 2 other grabbags in the shop for the month of Sept so check them out too! (Saskia & Rose Made)

    And lastly here's a little coupon love from all of us at DBD:

    *I'll see if I can come back later with a list and also what all I can get done for the Happy Scrapz challenges. But I'm still feeling blah and my throat hurts, so we'll have to play it by ear.

    ** Head over to Acorn Designs, they have 3 freebies and links to the rest of a blog MK. It's huge and only for a limited time so hurry!

    Enjoy and Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "It's September!"

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (7:31 AM, September 02, 2007) : 

    HEE HEE- send me some of those drugs!!! ROTF!! Oh gee's- I'm half dead today- playing golf in a black shirt in 30C heat is a HUGE NO NO- hahahaha, and why is it the less time we have to more we say YES to things???- Told you we have to be NUTS!! LOL... I'm also doing the catch up thing today- sending out links left right and centre as I've been out the house since Friday afternoon!!! mad i tell you WE ARE MAD- hahahahaha.
    Hope you have a quieter Sunday tho- I've got Hubby cooking a leg of lamb! ( now that's being clever- hahahaha) Chat during the week- sending hugs
    Kim

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (12:55 PM, September 02, 2007) : 

    Wow amy - you have been so BUSY - way to go girl. Loverly 'stuff' too! I hope you have a Blessed Day. Hugs to Emma!

     

    post a comment