• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, August 25, 2007

    Say What?!

    What do you mean it's Saturday already? I feel like it's still Wednesday. Oh well. Since it's Saturday that means it's the Super Saturday Sale over at DBD. My kit Emma's Hat is on sale for 50% off, that's just $2! And while you're there see what other goodies we have for sale!
    I don't have much today except a really cute photo of Emma on her bouncer:
    She always is naked in the house, she gets inside and strips. We have a deal where she has to wear a diaper or panties inside and clothes outside, other than that I don't care. But notice her feet aren't touching the floor and her hair is flying? I love this shot!

    Okay, freebies:
    Andrea has a DPS template for you! Side A and Side B
    Tracy has part 3 of Crumpled on her blog.
    Sarah has a template up.
    Karla has a pretty QP up for grabs.
    Amelie has a lovely kit called Royal Garden (part 1) for you.
    Lydia has a mini kit called Rasberry Hill up.
    Kristine has a Hula Whoop mini kit on her blog.
    Nina has a cool set of Party Invite QPs, they're bragbook size. (Must go thru shop.)
    Remember to share the love!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Say What?!"

     

    Blogger Stephanie said ... (3:21 PM, August 25, 2007) : 

    It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who has this agreement. I swear my 3 year old strips as soon as the door closes!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:06 AM, August 26, 2007) : 

    Love that photo of Emma!! My DGD has a bouncer ball and loves it!! Thanks for the list!!

     

    Blogger Kristine said ... (8:37 AM, August 26, 2007) : 

    Wonderful shot of Emma!! Nothing like live action!!!

    Thanks so much for spotlighting my blog freebies today Amy! You made my day!!

     

    Blogger Helen said ... (10:41 AM, August 26, 2007) : 

    hi great photo of your dd. mine was the same way with the close. my ds is 5 and still the same way, he gets home from school and off with the close.hehe. dd's 11 now and thank god she keeps her close on now.lol. so i was wondering how does a person go about getting on the freebies list. thanks love and joy helen.

     

    Blogger Senati said ... (1:22 PM, August 26, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy,
    That pic of Emma is absolutely priceless! Great shot! :)

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (12:36 PM, August 27, 2007) : 

    Great action shot Amy! Looks like fun, actually LOL - kin I come and play? I've been sooooo busy too, but thought I would take a few moments, before I have to tutor, to come say a big hello to you!

    hugs!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:42 AM, October 01, 2017) : 

    always naked??? LOVE to be at your house I would f--k her so good

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:46 AM, October 01, 2017) : 

    Helen I would take your naked 5 year old and eat her pussy for her and the 11 yr old wouldn't have clothes on long, get her naked and f--k her real good while the 5 yr old watch's and rubs her p---y for me

     

    post a comment