• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, August 24, 2007

    BAM! It's Friday Freebie time!

    Okay, so I'm a bit overly excited about today's Friday Freebie but I like it, now just to find the time to scrap with it.

    Now then, here's an example of some photo overlays/templates I've been fooling around with. Let me know what you think. If you really like them I saw a similar freebie HERE. I think I need to go more drastic and stay along the scratch lines for the big distressing but I'm just fiddling around at this point. So let me know your thoughts, subtle distressing or really grunge up the photo? I like Tash, Caro & Talita ones better right now but I'll keep working on mine until I'm happy with them, maybe make some different shapes too.
    Okay here's today's freebie. I was inspired by the comic book I was reading at the time. I figure it'll be good for just about any action LO. You can always change the shape under the journaling to make it fit the theme better. Enjoy!
    Sorry, this is no longer available.

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    P.S. If you stop by DBD tomorrow for the Super Saturday Sale, my kit Emma's Hat will be 50% off. That's just $2 for one day only!

    Comments on "BAM! It's Friday Freebie time!"

     

    Blogger Krista said ... (4:32 PM, August 24, 2007) : 

    Thank you! I think both overlay ideas are interesting!

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (5:12 PM, August 24, 2007) : 

    Emma looks so cute in the picture, great photo. Thanks for sharing the template. Have a great weekend.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:51 PM, August 24, 2007) : 

    thank you so much this is a great temp.
    dodo

     

    Blogger Gina said ... (6:09 PM, August 24, 2007) : 

    Okay that's just awesome inspiration. Good for you on thinking outside the box. Beautiful pictures of Emma.

     

    Blogger Rona said ... (7:42 PM, August 24, 2007) : 

    thanks for the template!

     

    Blogger fl_connie said ... (12:08 AM, August 25, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the template - and the freebie links.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:14 PM, August 25, 2007) : 

    Thank you :)

     

    Blogger Mojo said ... (4:31 PM, August 25, 2007) : 

    It's a wonderful freebie, thank you .

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:39 PM, August 26, 2007) : 

    Thank you Amy for the template! I was able to use it yesterday (with slight modification) on this LO:

    http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?automodule=gallery&req=si&img=29913

    On another note, I am glad to see my 4 yr old DD is not the only one who thinks clothing is optional!! We also have a 'panties' rule now. We figured 4 was a little old to be completely naked all the time now.

    Blessings!
    Christy

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:47 AM, October 01, 2017) : 

    is she the freebie? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm get her naked in bed I will make her feel sooooooooooooooooooo good

     

    post a comment