• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, August 23, 2007

    Ta-da, it's Thursday!

    So it's Thursday and believe it or not, I already have your Friday freebie all done and ready for tomorrow. The preview is made, it's even been uploaded to 4share... and you have to wait one whole more day to get it. I'm so mean. But here's a hint so you'll come back tomorrow... it's a Jumpstart. I think it's pretty cool looking, but then I'm biased on the subject.
    I also had an inspiring moment for some new collections of Jumpstarts today so be on the lookout for them in the next couple weeks. Oh I'm so excited.
    If you all ever have any suggestions for a Jumpstarts or a kit you'd like me to design feel free to let me know, either comment on here or email me. I can't promise to make them all, I do have a very demanding 3 y/o, but I will make you all some freebies from the ones that really spark my imagination.

    So Emma's preschool class is doing colors. This week was Red, they're going thru the rainbow first then the "other" colors. So Emma has been bringing home Red artwork this week. Today they were learning how to use their safety scissors and how to paste. It's a great-gobbly of a mess and I love it!

    Okay, let's see if there's any freebies out there today:
    Kris has a cute little Embarrassing mini kit.
    Jill has a cute sampler of her new kit Sweet and Sassy.
    (She also has a generous blog coupon for her whole shop.)
    Krista has a beautiful mini kit called Good News up for grabs.
    Princess Pam has a School Kit up. (Grab part 1 & 2)
    Sarah has a template on her blog.
    Kathryn has a couple of extra elements from her Kindergarten Kisses kit up.
    (2 very cool frames & more.)
    Val made a cool cluster frame.
    Angelica has a cute mini kit called Pale Blossom for you.
    Tabrizia has a lovely template on her blog.
    Acorn Designs has part 2 of their Dogwood kit up.
    Aaron has a cool template on his blog for you.
    Tracy has a cool mini kit called Crumpled part 1 on her blog, I assume parts 2-8 will soon follow.
    As always remember to share some love when you snag those freebies!

    Happy Scrapping y'all!

    P.S. Don't forget to scroll down if you missed yesterday's goodie or to come back tomorrow fro the Friday freebie!

    Comments on "Ta-da, it's Thursday!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:21 PM, August 23, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for the freebie list!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:50 AM, August 24, 2007) : 

    I'm sending you big, big hug for all the work you put in this list every day, thank you:)

     

    Blogger Val said ... (4:24 AM, August 27, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy, I am really happy to see some person coming to my blog from yours.
    I like to thanks you a lot for this!
    thanks for your hard work, sorting out freebies every day! whouaaa.
    I'll put your blog on bookmark right now!
    have a nice day!
    val

     

    post a comment