• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, September 04, 2007

    Some news

    Okay, I've come to a decision. You all often ask how I have time to do everyting I do and well the answer is I don't. So I've come to the executive decision that my freebie hunting list will now be Monday, Wednesday and Fridays only. Mind you if I have free time and go hunting on those other days or just know of some goodies I may still post a list, but I'm only going to guarantee you a list on M,W & F. There will also be the Friday Freebie on Fridays so it's a good day to stop by.

    I'll be moving my newsletter over to a yahoo group, as soon as I do that (tried today and it was a no go- yahoo was having problems) I'll open it up for new people again. I give out some great little freebies thru there so if you like my stuff you'll have to remember to sign up once it's up and running.

    I'm also going to be having a CT call here soon. (I'm aiming for Friday.) I've lost a few people over the past few months and so it's time to get some fresh new faces on board. So keep your eye out for that if you're interested in getting my stuff for free..

    Okay, as it's Tuesday I'm not going to go out freebie hunting but I will tell you of the few I know about. So I guess those "other days" will probably still have lists just not super long ones.
    Diana has a template on her blog.
    Mrs. Miles has been doing overlays. She has a cool Doves one today but scroll down for more!
    Misty has a pretty paper up.
    Valinda has some cute butterfly buttons on her blog.
    Princess Pam has another add-on for her School Kit.
    Kim B. has an element pack of fun shapes she made with today's tutorial.
    Janidee has a sampler of her new kit Lavender Sunshine up for grabs.
    Anita has a QP for her new kit Falderal up.

    I almost forgot there's a great collab kit, Think Positive over at Let's Scrap! It's a charity kit for Down Syndrome so go on over and grab it! (They have a free sample of the kit on the blog- just click above and scroll down.)
    Remember to leave some love!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Some news"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:37 PM, September 04, 2007) : 

    You are so kind to justt give a list of your freebie finds and those of us who read ur blog daily know how busy you are and totally understand...we all need to get things done and sometimes we just need a break....thanks for all the time you do spend on the list....who doesn't love a good freebie :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:50 PM, September 04, 2007) : 

    Leaving LOVE for you for doing so much for us!

     

    Blogger Érica said ... (10:18 PM, September 04, 2007) : 

    Thanks for looking for it and share with us.

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (10:56 PM, September 04, 2007) : 

    Oh Amers, you desoive a good rest gurl! Thanks for including me in today's list and all you do. I'm cookin stuff up out here in the background while the folks are due to arrive for a weeks visit tomorrow. I'll keep you 'up' on things, promise. In the meantime, I hope you spoil your little self!

    hugs,
    Barb

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:34 AM, September 05, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy! Just letting you know I have a new freebie on my blog! I hope you like it!

     

    Blogger Melissa said ... (3:52 PM, September 05, 2007) : 

    Thanks for all of your hard work in collecting these freebies!

     

    post a comment