• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, December 03, 2007

    I forgot...

    Sorry, forgot today was Monday. I was thrown off by posting twice on Saturday and then hubby is off today. I'll post tomorrow while he's sleeping and the monkey is at preschool.

    Don't forget to scroll down and grab the One Night In Bethlehem kit, and to re-check all the designers because I know quite a few were giving out a few downloads this week on different days.

    Hugs and happy scrapping!

    Comments on "I forgot..."

     

    Blogger Mom2fur said ... (9:10 AM, December 04, 2007) : 

    I'm glad to hear there's someone else who doesn't know what day of the week it is! Although in my case, it's senility brought on by menopause. There are times I have to stop and think what YEAR it is, LOL!

     

    Blogger Melberry said ... (9:29 AM, December 04, 2007) : 

    Amy, I posted a special message today on my blog to you and the collaborative team you united for the amazing One Night in Bethlehem kit. Thank you all so much for sharing your awesome talents, and the gift of your time as well. Melanie http://mmdcreations.blogspot.com/

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (10:01 AM, December 05, 2007) : 

    Hey Navy Gurl...

    today is W-E-D-N-E-S-D-A-Y

    just in case you forgot.

    buahahhahhahahhahaha

    ~ B

     

    post a comment