• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, November 26, 2007

    Just another Manic Monday.....again

    So it's been a busy weekend here. How were your holidays? Sorry I haven't posted a freebie list in a week but someone has decide she doesn't need to nap anymore. I'm going thru freebie withdrawal and insane from no Emma breaks all at the same time! Well if nothing else I can slap one up tomorrow while she's at preschool so we'll have to see what I can get done today. She's still asleep right now so may this morning- who knows.

    Did I show you her so super cute Christmas photos? They turned out so wonderfully! I mean seriously how cute can she be? And I had her wear the perfect outfit to be scrapped with my Sweetie kit! So I need to make our Christmas cards now and send them off to print. One more for the to do list. I do have a coupon for free cards from Shutterfly so I'll let you know how I like them.



    Let's see Christmas is quickly approaching and we're all looking for those perfect gifts. Have you thought about a personalizes calendar? I still have those great 2008 Jumpstarts calendar templates. They'd make a great gift and being 8.5x11 they'll print out easily at home or at the office supply store for easy binding!

    Okay now in my DBD shop I have the Emma: quick pages made for you by my wonderful Creative Team! They are so awesome!
    Also parts Emma 1-9 are up in my shop and 10 should be joining them soon!
    But now here's today's portion of the Emma kit part 11!
    Sorry, this is no longer available.

    And don't forget that this Wednesday at 9 pm in the DBD chat room we'll be having a chat featuring my new collab kit with Athena, Snowball Fight! I love the add-on we've made for attendance and posting gifts so I hope to see you all there!
    Grab it now in the DBD shop under Paste Productions!

    And here's a LO made by one of my CTM, Michaele, with Snowball Fight! She did such an awesome job!
    Full Credits HERE.

    Here are a few freebies I do know about and hopefully I can come back later for a real hunt. (PLEASE!- I'm in withdrawal!)
    Grandma Pat has her first ever QP freebie up. (Leave her some special love!)
    Gina has a Winter Sparkle mini kit for you!
    Boo has gone freebie crazy so swing by her blog for I think 4 wonderful goodies!
    Pillowgirl has a Soft Snow paper pack up for grabs.
    Kim B. has a Festive Chilly alpha on her blog.
    Please remember to share the love!

    * Don't forget there's only 4 days left to get those challenges done. Both my Nov Quote Challenge at DBD or the 4 challenges at Happy Scrapz for the Santa's Workshop kit!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Just another Manic Monday.....again"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:51 AM, November 26, 2007) : 

    thank you for the next part of emma I love that color of blue and her pictures are just too cute thank you for sharing

     

    Blogger Cheryl said ... (10:29 AM, November 26, 2007) : 

    I love the pictures of Emma! So cute. Your Christmas card is going to be awesome!

    Thanks for sharing another piece of this gorgeous kit.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:17 PM, November 26, 2007) : 

    The pictures of Emma are so cute, I especially love the one where she is looking out the window. Thanks so much for sharing them and todays part of Emma's kit.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:45 PM, November 26, 2007) : 

    Emma's Christmas pictures are wonderful! What a cutie!
    Thanks for part11 of Emma; love this kit! Thanks again for sharing.
    ((hugs))

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (3:21 PM, November 26, 2007) : 

    The photos of Emma are super cute, she is a real little angel. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one out there that dresses her kid to co-ordinate with scrapbooking kits - hehe. I love you for that, sistah.

     

    Blogger patchas said ... (3:25 PM, November 26, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for the Emma kit. It is adorable. AND, how thrilled I was to see my freebie listed here. I hope to have more, so check back. Thanks again!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:28 PM, November 26, 2007) : 

    OMG, you guys are too funny -- dressing your kids to match your scrap kits! Now, THAT'S a hardcore scrapper! Hehehe!!!

    Emma is just a gorgeous lil' doll! Those are great pictures of her. :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:23 PM, November 26, 2007) : 

    I just love your emma kit! thank you so much

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:26 PM, November 26, 2007) : 

    I especially love the 3rd photo of Emma! How cute! And thanks for sharing, Amy!!! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:27 PM, November 26, 2007) : 

    Those are adorable pix of Emma - they are professional photos right? How do you get shutterfly or anyone else to copy/print them for you? Doesn't that break some sort of copyright law? Nonetheless, adorable pix and I am sure they will make fabulous cards!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (7:28 PM, November 26, 2007) : 

    First of all, you are right, those pics of Emma are just TOO cute! What a little doll! Secondly, thanks for all the great parts of this amazing kit!

     

    Blogger Dawnree said ... (7:33 PM, November 26, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the lovely gift!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (10:36 PM, November 26, 2007) : 

    Emma is so cute and adorable in her photos....she is growing up so fast, Amy! Yep, just did my Shutterly stuff yesterday and can't wait to get it in the mail...who-hoo!
    Thanks for part 11 of the Emma Kit...this kit is huge and so much fun to work with...looking forward to doing another layout real soon! Thanks so much for sharing my layout using your Snowball Fight Collab Kit....I love how it turned out, too!
    Well, I gotta cold now and feeling a bit under the weather....take care and have a great evening!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (7:39 AM, November 27, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    I absolutely LOVE Emma's pics.How cute she is.!!! I bet you were thrilled when you first saw them.:)
    Thank you so much for another part to your adorable Emma kit..I love them all.:)
    Thank you for the freebie list too..I know it must be hard to find the time to do that...and it is soo appreciated.:)
    If you get a second..stop by and say hi.:)You don't have to grab anything..just miss your visits.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (8:36 AM, November 27, 2007) : 

    Emma's pics are adorable!!!!!
    TYFS them!!!
    TY so very much for the FAB part11!!!!!!

     

    Blogger dodo said ... (2:40 PM, November 27, 2007) : 

    This is gorgeous! Love the colors. TY so much
    dodo

     

    post a comment