• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, November 23, 2007

    It's Black Friday!

    So I've already been out shopping and got my mad dash goodies. (Big ticket items.) I'll go back out in a bit once things have calmed down and get the stuff I don't think will sell out or that aren't super have-to-have items on my list.
    Yesterday went well here, except that everyone is sick. We're all coughing, Emma didn't puke any more but she's still not a happy camper. My parents are getting ready to catch their flight home as I type. I'm so glad they came to visit, but Emma is going to be devastated that Paw-Paw and Nana are gone when she gets up. Turkey was yummy and my hubby's apple pie was delicious as usual.

    Now then for my Thankful blog mini contest the winner is:
    Theresa!
    Congratulations, you've just won a set of the Emma quick pages!
    (Made by my super awesome CT!)

    Thank you to everyone who shared what they're thankful for this year. It helps me realize how blessed we truly are, and reminds me of things I am thankful for but sometimes forget about, when I read what everyone else is thankful for too.
    Emma's 3 things she's thankful for yesterday were:
    1. Thomas the Tank Engine
    2. Friends (specifically Kullan)
    3. Cake & Ice Cream (She truly is mine.)

    Shop News:
    Today is the Black Friday sale at DigiByDesign! 12-8am 50% off, 8am-1pm 40% off and 1pm-11:59pm 30% off. (All times are eastern.) Swing by and grab some great deals! That means as I type all my Emma kit parts are just 50 cents!

    I also have a new kit in the shop, it's a collab kit with Athena so it's not in my part of the shop it nder the name Paste Productions. (Because paste is yummy stuff!) And here it is, Snowball Fight!
    Cool papers:
    Chilly elements:
    You can find Snowball Fight! now in the DBD shop, and if you go today it's on sale! There's also going to be a chat next week with some add-on goodies to the kit so keep your eyes peeled for more info!

    Now for our Friday freebie we have the next part of the Emma kit, part 10! Yes, it's more pretty pink today!
    Sorry, this is no longer available.

    I've uploaded thru part 9, the alphas and the quick pages but since it's a holiday I don't know when the boss lady will get them into the shop. No worries they'll be there soon!

    * I'll be back later with the freebie list for today!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "It's Black Friday!"

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (8:29 AM, November 23, 2007) : 

    TY so very much for the FAB 10th part!!!!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:57 AM, November 23, 2007) : 

    Thank you so much for this wonderful kit.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:52 PM, November 23, 2007) : 

    Thank you for part 10 of Emma; this is such a wonderful kit! Thanks again for sharing!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (6:36 PM, November 23, 2007) : 

    Thanks for 10. I went to the site to check out snowball fight and get emma 1 and 3 but it says the site is down . I sure hope it will be back up soon

     

    Blogger Theresa said ... (2:31 AM, November 24, 2007) : 

    Amy, Thank you SO much for Emma part 10 and also for the fabulous QP's I won in your thankful blog contest! I can't believe I won!

    Have a great weekend!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:39 AM, November 24, 2007) : 

    danke! s.

     

    Blogger Inma said ... (9:43 AM, November 24, 2007) : 

    Sorry that Emma continues sick, and I hope she gets well soon and can enjoy the weekend.:) And I hope you're lucky in your shopping. :)

    Thanks so much for the new part of the kit and have a great weekend. :)

    Best wishes. :O)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:48 AM, November 24, 2007) : 

    Happy belated Thanksgiving. Some of us are glad its over. Having total Brain f_rts over the the "One night in Bethlehem". HELP!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:30 AM, November 24, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Soo sorry Emma isn't feeling well.All that yummy food and she is too sick to eat it.Bummers!:( Hope the rest of you are okay.Colds are going around our family too.:( As my Daddy always said..."this too shall pass".:)
    I love your Emma kit.Thanks for part 10.:)I love pink too.!!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend and get well real soon!!
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Tina said ... (11:08 AM, November 24, 2007) : 

    Wonderful Kit, thanks for sharing!

     

    Blogger Stephanie said ... (5:58 PM, November 24, 2007) : 

    Thanks for this kit I LOVE IT -----wondering if you are planning to sell the snowball fight alphabet in the store???

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:39 PM, November 24, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the wonderful addition to Emma, Amy!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:05 PM, November 25, 2007) : 

    Thank you for sharing this with us! Once again, am unable to download from 4shared but it's ok.

     

    Blogger verabear said ... (4:03 AM, November 26, 2007) : 

    thank you so much. I've been having problems posting comments lately, glad i am able to post this :)

     

    post a comment