• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, December 07, 2007

    It snowed!

    It was only a dusting and since the sun rose it melted but it gives me hope we'll have enought this year to get some shots of Emma playing in the snow. And we know how important those photos are for me to scrap! LOL! Tonight we're going downtown for the annual carriage rides. If there's snow they drag out the sleighs but it looks like horse drawn carriages for us this year. We didn't go last year so this should be fun for Emma. She'll get to see a horse close up!

    So let's go thru the announcements and reminders:
    *Tomorrow for Super Saver Saturday the Happy Scrapz collab kit Summer Camp will be 50% off!
    *Today is the last day of One Night In Bethlehem MK, so grab it quick!
    *My Grab Bag is still just $2 in the DBD shop. Lots of great goodies in there, it'll knock your stockings off!
    * I'll be featured in the Tea for Tuesday chat next week. (December 11th, at 1 pm eastern, in the DBD chat room.) It'll be my Christmas Jumpstarts collection. That means I've made two new Christmas Jumpstarts for the attending and posting prizes!And the kit will be on sale all that day!
    * DBD will be having the 12 days of Christmas starting next week, check back here on Monday for full details!
    - Hey do you guys want me to host another Christmas Bingo chat during the 12 Days of Christmas event? If so head over to DBD and vote in the bingo poll!

    Okay, now for what you really want the friday freebie! (Do you like my snowman?)
    download Jumpstart blog 21

    * I'll come back later with the freebie list.

    Happy scrapping y'all!

    Comments on "It snowed!"

     

    Blogger LovelyMissKait said ... (12:36 PM, December 07, 2007) : 

    cute snowman and template. Thank you.
    P.S. Your blog header looks great.

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (2:04 PM, December 07, 2007) : 

    Good Afternoon Amy:)
    Wow!! you are soo busy these days..I don't know how you do it with a little one around.:)No grass growing under your feet.LOL
    I LOVE your jumpstart snowman..how cute!Fantastic template too.:) Thank you so much.!!!
    I can't wait to see the pics of your present to your parents and also pics of Emma with flour from head to toe...and also the pics of Emma and the horse.How cool! What wonderful layouts to look forward to.:)
    I want to thank you for mentioning my Qp the other day..how sweet of you!:)All that you do is truly appreciated!!:)
    I hope it snows for you.We have had such drought..I hope it rains here.:)

    Have a wonderful time tonight at the carriage rides.Sounds so fun.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:55 PM, December 07, 2007) : 

    Another great template Thanks so much.
    dodo

     

    Blogger Andrea said ... (11:52 PM, December 07, 2007) : 

    Hi, just wanted to let you know that I LOVE the One Night in Bethlehem collab kit! And I used a couple of your papers for a LO i posted on my blog. Feel free to come check it out! Thanks again for sharing!

     

    Blogger Mighty Morphin' Mama said ... (12:38 AM, December 08, 2007) : 

    What terrific templates! and thank you for the freebie one. So cute!

     

    Blogger nancypinct said ... (1:06 AM, December 08, 2007) : 

    This is a great template! Thank you very much. I also want to say a BIG THANK YOU to you for organizing the Christmas Mega Kit! Wow! I filled a whole folder with just these downloads! So many nice, different elements, along with some really lovely papers. I know I will use this over and over again. Thank you again Amy, and also all of the talented Artists that participated. Happy Holidays!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:04 AM, December 08, 2007) : 

    Thank you for doing your part to keep CHRIST in CHRISTmas!!!

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (9:11 AM, December 08, 2007) : 

    TY so very much for the Newsletter & AWESOME goodie from it!!!!

     

    Blogger Jan said ... (10:52 PM, December 08, 2007) : 

    Thank you very much, Amy. I love the template. :)

     

    post a comment