• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, January 09, 2008

    As I continue to buzz along...

    Today was another busy day. I went to the YMCA this morning for Yoga then came home ate breakfast, showered and we were off again! It was our weekly shopping expedition to all the shops to stock up for the week. Then Hubby was off so we did some family stuff, While Emma napped today (yes, she napped!!) hubby played on here so I read a book and did some housework. Then CPS showed up and woke Emma from her nap and it was cranky little miss for the rest of the day. What fun that was!

    Okay, here's a few freebie tips for y'all but I haven't been on much so I didn't look too hard:
    Taylormade has some wonderful word art for you! (Must be registered to get-Oscraps.)
    The Digital Scrap Shop has parts 1-3 of Dreadfully Happy up. (Part 4 will be tomorrow/Thurs!)
    Misty has a great Pink Glitter alpha!!!
    Susan has 2 paper packs called My Baby Love up, one for boys one for girls!
    Kim has a super cool vintage cluster journaling thingy, and a template HERE.
    Wendy has a darling Valentine-ish QP on her blog. (Thanks Maria, for pointing her out to me!)
    Derek has part 1 & part 2 of Sweet Tooth up for grabs.
    Acorn Designs has been doing a piece-by-piece(daily) download
    at DBD if you want to grab a cool kit!
    Remember to leave some love people!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "As I continue to buzz along..."

     

    Blogger Rachel said ... (5:49 AM, January 10, 2008) : 

    Hi!

    I have a limited time freebie on my blog that will only be available until 1/13. Please check it out if you find the time!
    http://grumblescraps.blogspot.com

    Thanks!
    Rachel

     

    post a comment