• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, January 16, 2008

    It's Madness I'm telling you!

    Yeppers, Mid-Month Madness is here! Head on over to grab any of the 98 items we have that are all just 98 cents! We have mini kits, templates, commercial use items, paper packs, element packs and alphas galore! All just waiting for you!
    Grab any or all of my Love Letters collection (papers, elements, stationary & alpha), the new Jumpstarts Hearts 2 collection or my super cute Honeybees mini kit. I also brought back my Crazy Daisy and Lil' Boys mini kits from the Fall MMM sale. SO head on over and grab some goodies for a steal.

    Have a wonderful and scrapbooking day!
    (I don't know when/if I'll be back with a freebie list. I'm trying to finish crocheting a baby blanket for a shower this weekend first.)

    Comments on "It's Madness I'm telling you!"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (10:57 AM, January 17, 2008) : 

    What a stunning collection Amy... you really have to see it to appreciate it. I bet it will simply walk off the shelves.

    ~ hugs to you today,
    Barb

     

    post a comment