• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, September 20, 2010

    New Kit! A Lifetime of Learning

    I hope you all had a wonderful summer and are ready for fall! Emma has started Kindergarten and is loving the school if not the long days.
    Here she is on the first day of school.


    Well, I've finally made a new kit for y'all. I even went so far as to invite some fellow designers to join in and we made a Mega kit for you. You can choose to buy one or a few of the individual kits -OR- go buy the entire mega kit at a discount!

    All are on sale at 35% off!


    A Lifetime of Learning Collaboration mega kit

    Elements


    Papers



    And here's an extra special treat for you. I saw this in a magazine a year or so ago and thought it was brilliant! It's a form letter to send to school with your child. Print several out to have on hand for those last minute notes in the morning before school. I've used it a few times myself with Emma's teacher so far this school year and she loves how easy it is to figure out what I'm writing her about. I've included a color and a black & white version if you want to save on your ink. Enjoy!


    Hope you all are having a great school year so far and happy scrapping!

    Comments on "New Kit! A Lifetime of Learning"

     

    Blogger Trisha said ... (8:37 PM, September 21, 2010) : 

    This form letter if SO cool!!! What a timesaver! Thank you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:47 PM, September 23, 2010) : 

    Thank you so much!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (9:19 PM, October 14, 2010) : 

    How sweet is this, Miss Amers? I love how you incorporate your life into your kits.

    I've missed your posts, my friend!

    Hugs for Emma,

    Love, Barb

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (12:48 PM, October 18, 2010) : 

    Oh my gosh, Emma has got soooo big! Put a brick on her head Amers! lol

    LOVEd the catch up photo's and great kits GF!
    Miss ya

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:01 AM, November 19, 2010) : 

    Meep meep! Just popping bY to see what's new with you! Miss ya!

    ~ Barb

     

    post a comment