• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, February 23, 2011

    Hometown Love!

    I sadly missed a week of Iron Craft because the real world got away from me somehow and I had to catch up. Whew!

    Now, this week's Iron Craft challenge is Hometown! My hometown is Rohnert Park, California in the middle of the beautiful wine country! Emers & I will be visiting there this spring (So excited -Thanks Daddoo!) I realised I don't have too many photos of good old RP so I just made a tribute scrapbook page rather than filling it with actual photos of my life... they're mostly still at mom & Daddoo's house. I recreated the old RP welcome sign and photo copied the map, along with some photos offline. Add some cardstock & glue, and viola! Ah, memories.


    Here's a quick munchkin catch up. In her Blue Fairy dance outfit (Yes, she wears this almost every week to dance practice.)

    And here she is goofing off on the slide at the park last week.

    That's all she wrote folks! Check in next week for the next Iron Craft challenge!
    Oh and there's a CT contest going on at Nuthouse Scraps! Come join us crazy bunch of scrappers and get free kits to work with!

    Comments on "Hometown Love!"

     

    post a comment