• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Sunday, November 15, 2009

    New Jumpstarts & a Freebie!

    Yay, I'm back! I hope everyone is getting ready for the holiday season! I know I am. Next week I'll be adding all my past holiday kits to teh shop as well as all my older Jumpstarts collections. And to kick off this weekend with our Hot Nuts sale today and tomorrow I have a new set of Jumpstarts and a freebie for you!

    Sunday and Monday all new products in teh Nuthouse Scraps shop are 35% off!

    That includes my brand new Jumpstarts collection No. 13!

    It's a bow-riffic set of 4- 12x12 inch layered templates good for any and all occasions.
    Also in the shop are Manu's CU Christmas Ornament and her CU Snowman & Reindeer! The perfect embellishments for your kit designs and layouts!





    And finally here's the little goodie you've been waiting for, Jumpstarts blog freebie No. 33!
    I made it to look like a flower but turn it around and you could have a hanging ornament!


    There are many other great goodies on sale in the Nuthouse Hot Nuts sale so swing by and check it out!
    We all hope to see you at: http://www.nuthouse-scraps.com/shop/
    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "New Jumpstarts & a Freebie!"

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (3:18 AM, November 17, 2009) : 

    It seems like it's way too early to think about Christmas. I'm not ready yet! *grin*

     

    post a comment